TFKNFLFFL 1st Division 2016

Provos rebounded magnificently overnight. Still very much in the balance with Ruckees needing less than 20 from Kelley tonight to advance but theyā€™ll have needed over 168 points to do so. These Provos know how to build a score.

48 points from Zek and the Cowboys D will see you home. Kelley has only scored more than 20 once so I canā€™t see it happening

Well done @rocko. Great battle

Lucky for @Turenne he didnā€™t qualify for the playoffs. @Rocko wouldā€™ve beaten him with 20+ points to spare and still afford to be able to bench Elliot and the Cowboys D

1 Like

I need seven points from Jordan Reed and Jamison Crowder to finish off @Jimmy_Mc_Nulty. Should be alright against the Carolina secondary, but Reed is carrying an injury and Crowder is a hit or miss type of an option so not 100% guaranteed.

The Whodat Franchise will play in next weeks Championship game, you can sleep well tonight @braz83

Well done @Rocko, ended up much closer than I expected. 162 points would win most semi finals but this is an exceptional bunch of provos.

1 Like

Who was relegated?

No shame in losing to this team @Mac. Itā€™s a great group. Previously unheralded Chris Boswell will go down as a republican icon now you feel.

1 Like

@briantinnion and whoever manages Torpedo Moskova (is that @The_Burner?). @Big_Dan_Campbell and @Blake avoided the drop by the (thick roaster) skin of their teeth.

In a massive turn up for the books, @braz83 managed to shit his togs last night needing only 7 points from Jordan Reed and Jamison Crowder and he came up short so @Jimmy_Mc_Nulty will square off against @Rocko in the final while I aim to overturn by 0-6 record vs @braz83 in the 3rd place playoff.

In the loser bowl, @Fran bitch-slapped @Turenne around the place and will play @fistoffury for the coveted 5th position while @Turenne will take on the man who never stops posting @SoulDressing for the title of biggest loser in the top division.

Time to change it for next year. @Big_Dan_Campbell has done a good job as commissioner but weā€™ve too many passengers across all leagues.

1 Like

Ah Jaysus @braz83, hard luck man. They say you should never trust a Redskin and they certainly helped me to take your scalp last night.

Nonetheless Iā€™m delighted to be taking my place in next weeks final, what can I say about my Bears, when they took to the field last Sunday they were almost 80 points down, but they never threw in the towel and in the end they pulled off a pretty remarkable victory.

I look forward to next weekends Championship game v @Rocko and his Provoā€™s - Theyā€™re an awesome team and everyone at this franchise has nothing but respect for them. Itā€™s only fitting that the No.1 & 2 ranked teams from the regular season have made the final. There wasnā€™t that much between us in the regular season matchup and I said a few weeks back that Iā€™d love another crack at him in the playoffs, so hereā€™s my chance.

Itā€™s a huge honour for the Connemara Bears franchise to reach this stage, I donā€™t think Iā€™m wrong in saying a victory for my Bears next week would see them create a piece of TFKNFLFF history by becoming the first Franchise to win th Segubda and Divsion 1 titles.

@Rocko - I hope you destroy this cunt.

2 Likes

Best of luck mate. I would love it if you won. Just to know how much it will annoy the rat.

1 Like

:grin: Thanks pal, heā€™d be seething

1 Like

Jimmy and I are great mates, mate. Iā€™d be delighted for the horrible cunt.

I love you too Bob, you handsome bollocks

1 Like

It would be a right kick in the teeth if one of the original Segunda members won it out - the like of @Big_Dan_Campbell, @Fran, @Rocko and particularly @SoulDressing, would go mental.

3 Likes

Were you in the top division in the first year?

Which division is that? I think all three divisions are claiming to be the top one at this stage

There is no chance of that happening. @Jimmy_Mc_Nulty made some nice noises above about the Provos but make no mistake this is a war. The Provos are ruthless and will be taking no prisoners with them. I will wipe those Bears off the face of this earth.

Nice noises they may have been @Rocko but donā€™t mistake it for a surrender to the Provos. Iā€™m fully prepared for war having proven myself on the bloody battlegrounds of the Segunda. These Bears are Connemara men at the end of the day, they know no fear and theyā€™ll knife the Provos to death!