TFKNFLFFL 2020 - Group 1 - fistoffury memorial cup 🐐

Unless my lads up their games I’m staring down the barrel of an 0-3 start. I urgently need Michael Thomas to return or I’m gonna be out of this thing early*

*I may still be out of the running early, regardless

To be expected when old money clashes

1 Like

@artfoley not bothering to play with a defense this week and with an inactive WR, looking like he may still win. He’s just toying with us

dunno what happened there. id optimised the team on thursday evening and sunday afternoon.

Well played @fistoffury, thought i was dead and buried early in the third quarter of the Dallas Seattle games, gutted to lose it by a point.

Serious battle, I would have been sickened to lose it after DK’s antics.

I’m 2-1 and unlucky in my loss despite not changing any of my team yet and not watching a single second of NFL. I’m afraid I’ll fuck it up if I do anything now

Have you avoided injuries? — bye week will make you change it, they start after this round of games -you’ll have a clatter of teams on byes from week 6 on

I’m looking at 0-4 here. All I can realistically hope for now is to take a win later in the season that ruins someone else’s playoff hopes

back up to 2 & 2 respectability.

next up is the cannon fodder that is @maroonandwhite but he has a chance with josh allen in his team

Jesus you really mopped the floor with @Big_Dan_Campbell this week. Good enough for him

A hole opening

Looking at that team @artfoley will be hard bet

he also left the highest scoring QB of the week on the bench. that said even with dak on the team there still wouldve been over 30 points in it

Right 0-5. Time to rebuild for next year

It was looking like you’d get the win but my lads dug deep.

The Bills defense cost me.

I really will only be able to ruin someone’s playoff hopes from here on out

Is the ironsides @Lazarus samuel inactive.

@Turenne

He is probably pushing out zzzzzs at this time

1 Like

I knew it was one if those ggalway lads