TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

No one suggested anything like that, you shouldn’t make up things people said just because you’ve said something silly. I was making fun of your fascist outlook. You don’t understand the special criminal court. There is no evidence to suggest it is needed.

1 Like

But that’s his point. He doesn’t want the guards to waste their time gathering evidence. He just wants the people he doesn’t agree with locked up.

7 Likes

I think we could all get on board with this. Except for the people they disagree with and we agree with. And then there’s the people they agree with and we disagree with. Maybe we could come up with a system whereby we gather up evidence to decide who should or should not be locked up? Could that work?

Fundamentally, he’s a nazis.

2 Likes

huzzah

1 Like

He wants to fight fascism with fascism. It’s the only way.

Apparently Ireland has been a fascist state since 1972. At least according to lads here.

It must be the adrenochrome.

Again, showing up your own lack of understanding. Dig up.

You’re channelling your inner Dee Wall

Lads who spend the most time on Twitter turn into Nazis

:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/Feljin_J/status/1755537738630095167

2 Likes

:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

Some lads arent cut out for Social Media.

We need to suspend democracy in order to save democracy

1 Like

Apparently democracy in Ireland has been suspended since 1972, according to a load of lads here.

Always interesting to see lads reveal their inner Gemma. :joy:

To me it sounds like he believes that the far right burning down buildings are a threat to the state and should be treated like the IRA were in the 70s with the special criminal court. You might disagree but it’s hardly that ridiculous a claim.

There’s nothing to suggest juries are incapable of deciding any far-right related cases.

Ah hear.

Courts = Nazism, according to the TFK Gemmas.

These lads see Nazism everywhere except in Nazis.

I support Aodhán’s call for these arson offences to be classified as domestic terrorism offences. These Timothy McVeigh types should be locked up for 20+ years, that might put a halt to these twisted fire starters.