Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 2) - Neocons Strike Back

I haven’t doxxed anybody, mate.

You have.

Bye now.

Did you threaten to go to @glenshane’s employers with something, he said that you did

Uh oh

Ukrainian patriotism in action
https://twitter.com/DOGDEGA/status/1756713446278652336?t=ZBLX6vyd6lYshLJTtPgVBQ&s=19

I did in me feckin’ hoop. The Gemmas here think I did because they’re nuts and live in a fantasy world.

I don’t even know @glenshane’s real name I have less care to know it.

You called the Special Criminal Court “fascist”, mate.

The Special Criminal Court has been in operation since 1972. If you think using the Special Criminal Court amounts to “fascism” then you automatically believe fascism has been in power in Ireland since 1972.

You could always just withdraw your stupid comment but I know you tend to dig in out of pride when you’re wrong.

No I didn’t dum dum. As well you know.

Lord god above, the ironing.

You should take the clamping and move on.

@glenshane combines dairyfarming with stallion duties at the Sporting Derry Eugenics

1 Like

No need for the name calling.

This place was built on name calling.

3 Likes

I’m confused now,
Who was doxxed, ever?
Besides @labane when the feds got involved, and @sidney
And who threatened to go to @glenshane’s employer with some tittle tattle from TFK

1 Like

marcy borders mirror GIF

3 Likes

What about these lies you claimed i told about you…you said you’d stand over this scurrilous accusation.
We’ll address your confusion in due course

Its educational seeing the soap dodgers going head to head on here.
You wouldnt get that kind infighting between the racists and fascists.

1 Like

It seems like you’ve been caught out lying again, who threatened to go to your employers?

Why would i borher answering a such a question, or why would i bother fabricating such a claim- to deal with a sparrow fart like you?

:joy::joy::joy: so you made it up and your response is to ask me to go rooting around in your hidden profile to find previous lies :joy::joy::flushed:

Only on TFK :man_shrugging:

I’ll have to remember that one, no need to justify myself to sparrowfarts :+1:

Classic transference.
Speaking of lying…how are your imaginary Ukrainians getting along? What sort of lad sees a refugee crisis as something to exploit for likes on social media?

1 Like

Jesus, you’re seriously rattled, you’re looking for a digout from the other clown :joy::joy: