TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

Last weeks rumour.

First i heard tbf

It was doing the rounds last week. Neighbour of mine is a member of the sports centre and manager denied it point blank, make of that as you will.

Mind you I’ve also heard they’re not taking any more wedding bookings from August. :man_shrugging:

Big place for weddings tbf. Grand venue. Very poor on portions of veg and spuds. Im sure the asylum seekers will be outraged

The 70 modular homes going up right behind it will no doubt keep it going.

Mullfooly
Sports Gemma
Boylan

https://twitter.com/soundmigration/status/1776533859951124729

https://twitter.com/soundmigration/status/1776576326322794581

Ate they really modular? That construction going on over 12 months at least

Taking ages all right but sure what’s the rush??

Make It Rain Money GIF by Tim and Eric

1 Like

My in laws heard that 2 weeks ago on a Sunday morning
The house was left like the Marie Celeste as they bombed in the road to spend their gift voucher on a carvery lunch :grinning:

I’d say it’s horseshit anyway :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Good way to get rid of vouchers. If true it is devastating for the general charlaville area. Only big hotel and major weddong venue between adare amd springfort hall

1 Like

International protectional appeals (tribunal)

Sounds plausible :smile:

1 Like

More plausible than the modular homes out the back of the hotel. As i said those houses are being built more than 12 months

I presume he is referring to International Protection Applicants, i.e. asylum seekers, rather than a tribunal. Still likely another rumour rather than fact though.

I was at a 21st in shanballymore? And ended up in charleville park hotel night club.

Nearly got my head kicked in. Only for some connections in the local area I was in a real bother.

2 Likes

Possibly, but they don’t have the power to take over anywhere. That’s for RIA

Who is Charlotte O’Sullivan and what has she done to rile up the headbangers?

1 Like

@iron_mike @MountLeinster @Jahan

Why do you hate charlotte o sullivan

1 Like

If correcting @artfoley makes one a headbanger, then I’m a headbanger. I’ve no idea who Charlotte O’Sullivan is though.

1 Like

What the fuck are you tagging me in this for. Never heard of her you fuckwit

Arent you one of those rural independent types

2 Likes