TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

I doubt there’s many conspiracy theories out there they haven’t bought into.

Barrett’s writing style is comical. It’s exactly how you’d imagine a 52 year old, 5 foot 3 fascist with Hitler impersonation syndrome would write.

I’d say he downed two cans of Guinness and donned a cloak to write it. Given his size, and the size of his brain, two cans for him would be equivalent to about six for a normal sized man.

1 Like

An insight into the human loss they are facing.

GOOSE STEPPER AT SOUTH EAST NP FASCIST MEETING.

Bridge Hotel, Waterford.

by Michael McGrath

This is a picture of the Chief Security Officer of the National Party, Paul Conroy of County Meath, who was marching up and down the centre of the floor at the party’s recent South-East Ireland meeting in the Bridge Hotel, Waterford city. He goose-stepped the floor, swivelling on his heel and coming to attention, throughout the meeting.

The NP makes the excuse to us that Paul was looking for hidden cameras!

The National Party is a newly registered political party, in reality it is the fascist party of Ireland beneath the surface, run by ex Ogra Fine Gael officer Justin Barrett, who was over in his time addressing the NPD neo Nazis of Germany and the Italian fascists.

Basically Paul, pictured here, is the Heinrich Himmler of the new party, he commands Justin Barrett’s personal Protection Squad. Barrett wants the death penalty back.

This is courtesy of your intrepid reporter, Michael McGrath, who spent years as a photojournalist for the top Waterford paper, The Munster Express. He managed to infiltrate the Waterford NP meeting with a camera.

The only place you get the inside news and photos is The Kilkenny Journal.

PHOTO: Chief security officer of the National Party Paul Conroy in blackshirt, black tie and NP badge.

1 Like

Bridge must be stuck for money. Used be a great place for a disco. Think it was also the site of Davy Cullinanes Up the Ra night.

There was a far right protest at the refugee place in the East Wall last night when I was passing. They were holding up placards that said We are not far right.

7 Likes

gript on Twitter: “Two arrested at protest outside proposed direct provision centre in Ballybrack, Dublin. https://t.co/ZHG7BUa5g3” / X

A few of the TFK Awkward Squad in attendance there

2 Likes

The restraint the Gardai have is remarkable in fairness, in most of Europe the crowd would have had the shit bet out of them.

Lads expecting the guards to get tough when they are afraid of their shite of a group of 14 year olds causing mayhem on the streets of Dublin.

3 Likes

id expect them to be fairly irked when people are calling for Gardai to be shot

I’d say the likes of @EmilioButragueno and labane and the rest of the tfk far right supporters would be behind-the-printer type activists.

1 Like

So arrest the lad who said it and lock him up, simples.

2 Likes

It’s not rocket science like.

But it’s “satire” according to the chat title

I genuinely would love to know what they think far right is?

Passing through the East Wall again tonight and another far right protest. Tonight’s placards said Irish Lives Matter.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

There he is.

1 Like

He had a camouflage style parka on over the suit when I was passing as it must have started to drizzle again.

1 Like

Why is he holding up a giant surfboard in his left hand?

5 Likes