TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

I’ll see you there you cunt

1 Like

Off the reservation

He should be locked up for that,

2 Likes

That gurny weirdo will be getting a knock at the door soon.

Why are you posting about Far Right weirdos on the doggy & food picture thread?

Burning down houses to stop refugees living in them, making death threats against politicians.

The logical outcomes of the demented worldview of the likes of @glenshane, @Tierneevin1979, @gaillimhmick, @maroonandwhite and @ttown_boy are there for all to see.

1 Like

Seems to be a significant amount of right wing loons in Galway, you see it here even

A belt of a lump hammer down on top of the head is what that cunt should get.

2 Likes

Wexfords greatest ever sportsman linking forest fires to 15 minute cities

Living in walking distance of a bakery is TERRORISM - WAKE UP FOOLS

6 Likes

I’ve said it before on here, but this obsession with people and 15 minute cities is mental. They talk about the government making access cards and the like for being able to leave a gated town/city. Imagine thinking that the provision of goods and services supplies and improvement of a town is a government plan to keep us all locked up. Fucking nutjobs.

3 Likes

They’ll believe anything because it allows them to feel superior, smart, clued in.

I’ve posted before a few times about the seductiveness and attraction of disinformation for certain people, particularly anyone disaffected, angry, dissatisfied, feeling left behind. The stuff is designed to encourage people to think that they are the smart ones the only ones with a clear eyed view, everyone else is ignorant/wrong/just sheep following the mainstream. I imagine once you start going down the road of believing or repeating this kind of stuff it becomes harder and harder to reverse out of it, because that would involve an embarrassing climbdown on how wrong you were, something they can’t swallow after buying into something that allows them to feel superior. It’s pernicious stuff.

Unfortunately there are lots of dimwits like @Tierneevin1979 @glenshane @EmilioButragueno @Ambrose_McNulty @gaillimhmick and a few more who will swallow this stuff hook line and sinker and regurgitate ad nauseum.

4 Likes

lOvely cROiSSant →

OROSS →

SOROS

And you think Gary Dempsey is a mug. Jesus Christ, how can you not see it?

4 Likes

sTOP mINING for EVs but mINE for eVERYTHING eLSE

I like almond croissants. But I’m a far-right head-banger. I’m so torn.

The Artisan Pantry in Lucan do a lovely one if you’re ever in that area

ehhh, i dont the artisan pantry is within his 15 minute zone

Instead of walking to your nearest local bakery you could drive cross city to get your croissant and stand up for your way of life?

2 Likes