TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

I also like walking too. I’m fucking goosed

Bread is an anagram of Bader, as in extremist pro-abortion Jewish judge Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Wake up, sheeple.

tHEY hAVE gOT tO yOU

You’re a wokey now mate.

Funny how none of the “free speech” mob have mentioned this.

A business owner in California was shot and killed after a dispute over a LGBTQ+ Pride flag displayed outside her store, authorities said.

Officials from the San Bernardino county sheriff’s office said Laura Ann Carleton, 66, was pronounced dead at the scene of the shooting on Friday night.

Officials said that during an initial altercation at Carleton’s clothing store, a male suspect “made several disparaging remarks about a rainbow flag that stood outside the store before shooting Carleton”. He then fled the scene.

Carleton, who preferred to be called “Lauri”, is survived by her husband and nine children in a blended family.

She owned and operated the Mag.Pi clothing store in Cedar Glen, an unincorporated community in the San Bernardino mountains roughly 60 miles (100km) east of Los Angeles.

An LGBTQ+ group in nearby Lake Arrowhead said Carleton did not identify as a member of the LGBTQ+ community but spent time helping and advocating for everyone. She was defending her Pride flags placed in front of her shop on the night of the shooting, the group said.

There was an outpouring of support on social media, commenters on the store’s accounts expressing shock and sadness. Many included rainbow flag emojis.

Among those to pay tribute was Bridesmaids director Paul Feig, who remembered Carleton as a “wonderful friend”.

“We are all devastated for her husband Bort and her family and the LGBTQ+ community, for whom Lauri was such a true ally,” he wrote on Instagram, adding: “This intolerance has to end. Anyone using hateful language against the LGBTQ+ community has to realize their words matter, that their words can inspire violence against innocent loving people. Let’s all keep moving forward with tolerance and love. Let’s not let Lauri’s tragic death be in vain.”

Law enforcement agencies in several states have investigated the destruction of rainbow Pride flags as potential hate crimes in recent years.

A woman wearing a 1970s shower curtain shouting at the GPO about the “Kerrigy Plan” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is that Kerrigy’s the butchers plan?

A lot of these “salt of the earth” Dublin types seem to be fascists

2 Likes

I love how she even tries to get in the “I’m not a racist but…” into her ridiculous fear mongering speech. The internet really has a lot to answer for. For years, people plodded along in their simple life doing feck all, now they get their stupid thoughts from the internet and then get to broadcast their even dumber musings on it too.

6 Likes

The loony ladz here need to defend her. She’s only saying what they think, after all.

I’m on record here as saying that the Jews are sending Muslims over here to dilute us.

Mi-Wadi sounds like a Jewish Muslim name

It’s beside Wadi Rum in Jordan.

This is what happened in the likes of cobh and foynes in fairness

Looks like it’s this guy. A Twitter account set up in June 2017 with 1 follower. These puppetmasters lie low. Very low.

But they always leave clues. If you can find them.

https://twitter.com/CKerriguy

“Jacob” is clear code for the Jewish takeover of the world.

“Tpmp” is clear code for “The people must perish”.

The woman at the GPO was clearly right and here’s the proof.

Any chance Gript would be covering the Fr Joseph Marmion scandal (abused 62 victims in 3 different Jesuit schools). A quick Google search says No

1 Like

For someone who seems to hate brown people she’s doing her best to look like them.

Nah, might lose their readership who think he was a grand fella

1 Like

Letter to Niall Boylan, insight into the mindset of the gullible types that the far right prey on

Gullible types indeed

5 Likes