TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

A timely reminder that all the virtue signalling, like what you see on this thread, isn’t just laughable attempts by fools to convince themselves they have value, there are real world consequences.

Something very weird about this woke cunt. Blabbering on about Nazis on a forum where he is protected by moderators. Virtue signalling hard whats it covering for?

This thread is really only of concern for people residing in ireland mate.

I’m more Irish than any west brit like you.

Seriously though what’s all the virtue signalling about. I feel I need to highlight it going forward. Do you post on other forums or just here where you’re protected?

How did you know I’m not in Ireland. Oh yeah. Admins told you.

You’d wonder why some people are so perpetually angry.

And not at anything important.

4 Likes

Well there’s no mystery why you virtue signal. Sydney was it? Melbourne?

Jesus

Did you have to swear an oath to the queen when moving to Canada mate?

Anything left of genocide seems to be dismissed as “virtue signalling” by some people these days.

1 Like

No I didn’t. You’re not very well travelled clearly. Bar the unnecessary flights to Australia.

How did you know I was in Canada?

And again what’s all the virtue signalling about?

Important to call things as they are. I know woke types like yourself hate that. Weren’t you calling for internment for tweeters last week. The real world and you just run on two seperate tracks.

I think you did mate

A quick google says yes,

1 Like

That’s because you haven’t a clue. I didn’t swear an oath. You’re descended from brits, yet this is the only argument you have

You did

1 Like

It’s separate not seperate, mate.

At least try and separate reality from your paranoid delusions from reality, for once like.

No I didn’t. But keep repeating it as you have literally nothing else you virtue signalling cunt.

How did you know I was in Canada?

When did your family move over from England, 1916?

What paranoid delusions… Are you now claiming you didn’t stalk a girl to Australia? You think sitting in the basement is fighting nazis. How’s that for delusions.

What’s wrong with that? My background is 1/32nd English (I believe) and my 1st cousin is 50% Scottish by background. Is there something wrong with that?

Yeah everyone knows you’re a West brit. Thanks.

The only person who has the stalking fantasy is yourself buddy. Probably why you’ve been forced to leave the country again. :grinning:

Are you a Shinner?