TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

But it’s not made up. You stalked a girl to Australia.

Didnt they refuse the oath

You probably need to look up what the word “stalking” means, mate. You fit the bill perfectly, angrily stalking people who make a fool of you around the forum.

What’s for dinner tonight? Bunny?

1 Like

So funny. Salt of the earth. You used dole money to stalk a woman to Australia. And made jokes about a posters wife’s illness. That’s your contribution. You’re certainly not contributing income tax.

He hates the Shinners but loves to use the term West Brit as some sort of apparently devastating “barb”. Complains about immigrants then fucks off to Canada. :grin:

4 Likes

One thing you can definitely say about me is I annoy the right people, or in your case, far right. :grinning:

2 Likes

A lot of things people could say about you, not one thing positive I’m afraid. Just try keep the stalking online anymore ok?

I never knew just how depressing Canada in January could be.

How did you know I was in Canada? I never said it on here.

Oh yeah the admins protect you. What an internet hard man.

Wait a minute, who’s trying to act hard again here? :grinning:

1 Like

Are you trying to get some brownie points here.

Long gone are the days you took the bus to Cork to try and set up a tfk alias. Banned for years but let back in out of pity. Ah bless.

:grinning:

You really do believe everything you want to believe on the INTERNET, don’t you?!

You never stop talking about life in canada, a quick search confirms it

Well that definitely happened. Beyond weird. What a use of the dole money.

1 Like

Ah yeah.

That post was from may 2018. I was in Ireland then. The admins who protect you told you. It’s ok. Everyone knows.

What’s all that virtue signalling covering for?

I think @maroonandwhite’s anger that being an immigrant somewhere else means he can’t participate in the burning down of accommodation for refugees and/or Dublin people here in Ireland must have got the better of him.

Let it all out, buddy, we’re here for you.

Immigrants who want to work and better their situation are welcome in Ireland.

It’s entirely useless cunts like you that just leech off taxpayers that are the real problem.

1 Like

You dont speak for the irish

Once you took the oath, all bets were off

2 Likes

I didn’t take any oath.

You literally have nothing on me, so just keep repeating that. Where’s the admins to save you, you can’t raise them on WhatsApp, thats why you are gone quiet here all of a sudden and hiding behind Leechy