TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

Shure to the likes of you no such immigrants exist. They’re always “leeches”.

You’re some man to comment about things you nothing about. But then again I suppose that’s the far right mindset in a nutshell.

The likes of you have continually screamed about the current Prime Minister of Canada being a Nazi. So I suppose it’s fairly obvious in your case what drew you to Canada.

What?? Is this supposed to make sense.

Leechy you are rattled beyond belief.

Yes, it’s definitely me who is rattled.

You can actually see my knees quivering here through the screen I’m so rattled by your nonsensical rants.

Here, tell me this. Wouldn’t somebody living in British Columbia be the actual literal definition of a “West Brit”? Or would they be a North Columbian? Can you be both?

The name refers to a river.

All day with nothing to do but look at stuff online and you are not well informed Leechy. What are you doing wasting all that bandwidth.

Oh you’re sooooo mean.

I hear the Daily Quacknutter runs a great podcast. Eight hours and 29 minutes the last one ran for. It’s a must listen. I hear there was some lad on benzos on it screaming about how trans people are Nazis because they want to have a pee when they’re out of the house and how a cocktail of Ivomec and vodka is the miracle cure for wokeness.

Accept no substitutes - the Daily Quacknutter is the number one source of absolute wisdom for free thinkers™.

I’m virtue signalling again @maroonandwhite and you’re gonna sit there and you’re gonna like it.

https://twitter.com/Care2much18/status/1743314568825180663

It’s almost guaranteed these stupid cunts will cause a good young soccer player or two to declare for Nigeria or the country of their parents.

2 Likes

I know you are Leechy, sure you used to make racist jokes on here. Like the Australia and cork trips, you’d rather pretend that never happened.

Bingo :joy:

To add balance to the conversation

This is probably around 20/30% of what goes to court.

https://twitter.com/DidoKno/status/1741157006944137247?t=Uq8GaFgvbzlnbXhLh67HgA&s=19

Nice portrait of fascist dictator Francisco Franco as your profile picture there @EmilioButragueno. :grinning:

Unfortunately it’s gone to that stage due to people like you.

You should never give children the keys of the house.

Jesus, the filth of humanity waltzing in and doing what they want

Ah yeah, people like me with my mainstream beliefs are apparently to blame for your fascist sympathies.

Or perhaps you should start taking personal responsibility for your own fascist beliefs and recognise you’re an extremist?

This country is run by a party who started out as the Blueshirts, by the way.

The jig is over for you and your fellow people who opt out of life and want to blame others.

There are other others coming after you and you can’t be a spoiled child forever unfortunately.

I can give you directions to my house if you fancy burning it down?

Eh, mate, you’ve just posted a thread which claims that crime is an immigrant problem - that’s textbook blaming others and it’s what right wing lunacy is all about.

If you want men to your house, There’s an app for that.

But are they vetted and of military age?

That’s TFK for ya