TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

Hypocrisy in the sense of illegal Irish in Australia/USA?

There’s a Marxist globalist agitator agenda that wants to stir up a war with far right. Just look at the lads on here who were normalish and have been radicalised into it and all they see now is far right. It’s mainly the lads on Twitter all day - there’s an interesting article which shows how being on Twitter a lot drives you to extreme right or left.

Most of us who aren’t on Twitter much can just stand by and watch these lads go more and more extreme.

The Marxist agitators are hopping

2 Likes

The Paddy loves living in every corner of globe.

The Paddy does not love when people follow him home.

Self styled “Irish patriot” racists agitating for a hard border with the North now. Perhaps they’d like a wall between Fermanagh and Leitrim. You can’t make these eejits up.

I do enjoy the “respect my borders” trope. It’s an absurd position to find yourself defending. Very snowflakey.

2 Likes

Everybody who opposes spitting on black women and children is now an extremist, according to this fella.

It’s extremely worrying if he’s typical of underage GAA mentors.

Flesh that one out a bit for me,Squire,if you please.

Ah here we go again with the smokescreen hysteria.
Up your game,Adrian.

Cead míle fáilte, (once you have a return ticket).

Same lads wanted anybody without a Covid passport locked out of the country. It’s fascinating to watch their mental gymnastics.

There’s very few of us liberals left on here.

1 Like

That would look unreal on the side of an Aer Lingus plane

1 Like

The left are pure authoritarian. This is well established.

2 Likes

Exhibit A, B and C…

2 Likes

The “far right” will get under 1 per cent of votes in the next General Election. The Marxist agitators are using this boogeyman to seek to take away fundamental freedoms that are sacrosanct in any democracy #prophetsong

Imagine calling for a democratically elected county council to be defunded.

2 Likes

“Irishmen at odds with their kin,
No side will ever win,
The Paddy likes to spread his wings,
And not to be a burden on other kings,
Here- houses,cash and medical if being a scammers your thing.”

For the Woke.

RIP IRELAND

@TheUlteriorMotive has never forgiven that black girl on the under 8s for missing that goal chance.

It’s her fault he’s turned into a pound shop Joey Barton.

He’ll now reference this post while pretending he hasn’t read it.

@rocko, any thoughts views on why the forum seems to be attracting an increasing number of right wing and or racist dimwits? The place overall has gone a mile downhill.

2 Likes

How do you define ‘far’ right or far left for that matter

It appears to be a small enough grouping, nimbyism is a huge problem, but they’ve gained much greater support in a number of countries

I’d consider myself neither left nor right but I’d have a lot of sympathy for asylum seekers on a human level, the likes of Derek Blighe should be told in no uncertain terms that his the are not wanted at the peaceful protests because they’re only there to stir up tensions, people at the protests know who they are

1 Like

Dead right, why would a town want any association with this fella.