TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

You seem to be obsessed with cheasty

Marxist agitator is a compliment?

1 Like

I have him on ignore.

Has he gone down a rabbit hole ?

Chilling

1 Like

Who else are you referring to constantly with the Marxist agitator thing?

See above.

There’s at least 6 of em on here

1 Like

Cheek of them.

https://twitter.com/LankumDublin/status/1747542154858143885

1 Like

This is purely anecdotal but my other half would claim differently. He is Malaysian Chinese and came to Ireland around 1980 with his family. In those 40+ years he’s experienced plenty of racism here. Although he does say that there are times when it’s at a very high level and times when it’s not noticeable at all.
He says when they came first it was very noticeable but as they settled in, set up their businesses and became part of the landscape it mostly died away, (his family had and have a number of places across the South East in Wexford Town, Clonmel, Kilkenny, Waterford ) but sort of peaked again in the early 2000’s as the country experienced the influx of Eastern Europeans. It had abated somewhat again but since COVID and in more recent times has flared up again.
Now he basically just frequents the shops/pubs etc. , where he is well known near where his business is and is reluctant to go anywhere new or where there might be big crowds.

13 Likes

Only a white settled Irish person could claim there is very little racism in Ireland. It would remind you of Israelis who claim there is no apartheid and no oppression of Palestinians.

“I don’t suffer it so therefore it doesn’t exist.”

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/EamonnVIDF/status/1746460801181905143

Fascist Gavin Pepper was platformed on Newstalk last week. Clickety clickety clickety click.

Get the word out, Ireland is very racist. Don’t come here.

Oooooooooft!

The same idiot whose father lived in Spain telling immigrants to get out of Ireland.

You couldn’t make it up.

A fucking economic migrant no less.

Neither was Bin Laden when 9/11 occurred

Fierce easy to highlight the hypocrisy of the Irish racist. And some wonder why the Irish are internationally labelled as being a bit thick.

I cant understand someone,that demands respect for our borders or being concerned that individuals not granted asylum being allowed roam around ,being labeled “far right”

I honestly cannot understand that mentality.
Surely thats the definition of intolerance and stupidity,no?

There must be a bigger agenda afoot because its not right whatever way one looks at it.

2 Likes

There was big Triad violence in Ireland in late 70s and early 80s. When cases came to court the lads had all married Irish women.

I’d say there was a lot of anti Asian racism then aimed at Chinese takeaways etc. themselves and Italians were the only non nationals we had