TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

Burning buildings is abhorrent. I’m surprised its happening to be honest. Its a new thing. Up until two years ago, it would have been unheard of.

1 Like

The narrative of these loonies is hilarious.

They say “people are in tents” and then simultaneously say “these spongers are given the best of everything”.

But none of it has to make sense. It just has to spread crank cynicism. Racism in other words.

1 Like

The fascists have been burning buildings since at least 2018. It was noted on this forum at the time.

This is where the governments communication isnt consistent and arguably plays into the far right agitators hands. What changed in Algeria and Botswana all of a sudden last week?

1 Like

Nothing.

Giving nods and winks to the far right as Sinn Fein and the Government are doing does not dampen down the far right. It emboldens them.

1 Like

Exactly. Its not good leadership anyway. In fact its a terrible 360 degree swing.

What they should be focusing on is improving the process not being reactionary like the above etc.

Weed out dangerous criminals and process genuine cases humanely and fairly. I don’t think anyone bar a dog kicker or two would have a problem with that.

This is such an uninformed comment that should be corrected or at least give some background to in some shape or form.

There are approx 13k noted as homeless. The actual term for these 13k homeless is “in emergency accommodation”. So every one of them have access or are already in sheltered emergency accommodation, whether that be refuge houses, hotels, co living or whatever.

Of the 13k homeless, a significant proportion are not irish. I havent looked up last stats on it, but theres approx 9k adults and about 4k of these are not irish. It would not be unusual to assume a significant proportion of children therefore are also not irish.

Its an oft used phrase, look after our homeless first and give them these emergency accommodation places. But it has absolutely zero understanding ofnthe situation and is usually spouted by those who have never in their lives been active in helping homeless or concerned by it.

9 Likes

Racist right wing agitators have become fierce concerned with homeless ‘Irish’ people

Fair play to them

1 Like

As of November 2023 there were 118 people sleeping rough in Dublin.

It’s hilarious to see eejits shouting “why aren’t these places being used to house OUR homeless”.

If they were they’d merely be moving them from one location of emergency accommodation to another.

At least they are all vetted, we can take comfort in that.

4 Likes

There was a lot of virtue signallers believe it or not doing the same a couple of years ago when it came to pretending to accomodate Ukrainians across the country.

You could argue they were “fierce concerned” too. The concern being for INTERNET likes and e-pats on the back. Maybe I’m too cynical.

1 Like

Fatman’s got something to sell
To the capital’s homeless
At the Crossroads Motel
For the no fixed abode-less
Where you can live life in style
If you sleep in a closet
And if you flash him a smile
He’ll take your teeth as deposit

Correct. We need to use every available building, immediately.

This is an utterly stupid comment in fairness.

Good win for Limerick today over Antrim

1 Like

Do you know what i agree with you and burning buildings is not acceptable either. Theres a very sinister element behind all that

2 Likes

They need to vet these arsonists pronto.

1 Like

Vet them and give them the custodial sentences that are appropriate not a silly few months with 3 times more suspended

Vet them?

It’ll show up that they are criminal and burning down buildings is proof. Fuck them into a jail cell. Not acceptable in this country

1 Like