TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

Can see your point but in an Irish context I think putting him on tv would work a treat. It would swing an awful lot of people to see a cunt like him have to defend his position.

1 Like

That has to be one of the worst exchanges I’ve heard.

3 Likes

It’s exactly how I’d expect these exchanges to go ,just name calling .

A “Michael Collins Free state bastard” and morons praising him, embarrassing.

I doubt it would swing many people. A lot more people who are down the pit of cynicism would be swung the other way because they would buy into him lying he was being “bullied” by simply being asked questions.

You can’t make a fool of somebody who already is a shameless fool. Shame is a very powerful tool for regulating behaviour. We don’t walk down the streets naked not just because it’s cold but because we fear being shamed. If you remove the shame part, if you have a movement which is impervious to shame, all regulations on behaviour fall away, and barbarity is the inevitable outcome.

An increasing amount of people are buying into the proud shameless fool complex. And the proud shameless fool isn’t just a shameless fool. The proud shameless fool complex is the “entertainment” front, the thrill that masks real evil.

Your mistake is that you think the people susceptible to fascists are forming opinions based on facts or sincerely held beliefs. They aren’t. They’re forming opinions based on “entertainment” which is triggering their deep seated bigotry. When somebody’s deep seated bigotry is triggered, it feels exciting to them. It makes them feel alive. As the information environment becomes more and more dumbed down in general, people are becoming more and more dumbed down with it.

A lot of people who are themselves online but are able to ration their online use or have the smarts to be able to decipher reality and to not be sucked down rabbit holes themselves don’t realise what online bullshit is doing to society. They think to themselves “oh but most people aren’t online that much”. That was true 15 years ago. It’s not true any more. Many lives are lived mainly online these days and it’s becoming harder and harder to decipher reality and easier and easier to get sucked down rabbit holes of hate. This shit is changing society for the worse in profound ways. The INTERNET in general is changing society for the worse in profound ways (as well as in some positive ways to a lesser extent). And to various degrees we’re all part of it.

1 Like

Yer man completely skewered him to be fair. But Dwyer will keep coming like the zombie ghoul he is. You can’t shame the shameless.

It also irked me to see him being referred to as “Philo”. Philo is a very specific reference, and it doesn’t refer to that fascist cunt in the video.

Two lads in need of a ride.

https://twitter.com/quigleygoal/status/1754494651141173720

Yes. And it’s a crisis.

Wow.

Anyone with a Swastika tattoo should be sent back straight away.

1 Like

I’d agree, he’d talk for about 5 seconds and middle Ireland would think ‘fucking gurrier’

Why? I’ve seen at least a half dozen lads with them

What if he said all the stuff he said in a nice middle class rural accent?

He’d probably have a better shot alright

Do you need to ask?

It’s an abhorrent tattoo, but it wouldn’t necessarily disqualify someone from seeking asylum

Sure they could be seeking protection after being persecuted for their political beliefs.

A few lads here just softened considerably on asylum seekers after hearing that anecdote.

A crisis is generally something unexpected or unplanned… Ireland, or more so Irish politicians, has signed up for this.

1 Like

To dangerous Georgia? You monster

1 Like