TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

Sounds like a Nazi to me.

Do you think somebody who carries a swastika in their profile picture sounds like a Nazi?

There’s a lot of flammable buildings around Ireland it seems. Be careful out there guys.

You think the forces of the state have this in hand, nothing to worry about, it’ll be grand, based on nothing.

Reality is proving different.

I think you are incapable of interpreting the meaning of the particular profile picture. Would you like me to ladybird it to you?

Maybe we should just appoint you autocratic leader with extraordinary powers on an emergency basis?

I know the meaning of it. In your case it’s cover for people like you with proven far right and conspiracist beliefs to openly flaunt their regard for Nazism while hiding behind the fake guise of opposition to Israel.

A sort of Jackson Hinkle of TFK.

1 Like

Well according to you Ireland has been an autocratic state since 1972, when the Special Criminal Court was set up.

You have some quare company in believing Ireland is an autocratic state. The sort of people who shout about RTE presenters being on adrenochrome and proclaimed Covid restrictions as Nazism.

In 2017, Hinkle became Water Ambassador for The Water Effect at The Ecology Center.[25] Hinkle was also named one of “The 17 Most Inspirational Kids of 2017” by Reader’s Digest ,[26] and was featured in Teen Vogue as one of eight young environmentalists “working to save the earth” in 2017.[11] In 2018, Hinkle went to Washington, D.C. as a representative of nuclear safety advocacy group San Clemente Green. He spoke at a congressional briefing on the subject of safely dealing with decommissioned nuclear plants, and met with congressional members,[22][27] an event covered by the Los Angeles Times , where Gary Headrick, the San Clemente Green founder, told the paper about Hinkle: “He’s the kind of guy who gives you hope about the future. It’s hard to find young people who take these things seriously, but Jackson is fearless and well-informed.”

Never heard of him before, an impressive young man.

A fantastic Ukrainian lady working in tesco got a roaster to use his clubcard for me earlier. Completely umprompted, Saved me 15 euros.

I was embarassed. Lovely gesture in fairness.

Immigration like that is unreal.

2 Likes

Of course you think he’s an impressive man, his politics are as absurd and toxic and hate filled as yours.

Jackson Hinkle (born September 1999) is an American political commentator and social media influencer,[1][2] who hosts the political show The Dive with Jackson Hinkle.[3] Politically, Hinkle has been variously described as an American conservative,[4][5] MAGA,[6] right-wing,[7][8] and far-right influencer.[2][9] As of November 2023, he is one of the most viral users on Twitter.[9]

Initially a high school environmentalist,[10] Hinkle later adopted pro-fossil fuels stances.[11] As he campaigned against an alleged globalist threat,[12] Hinkle’s politics shifted to a more conspiratorial tone, while describing himself as an “American Conservative Marxist–Leninist”.[11] He is a proponent of “MAGA communism”, calling on those who support the working class to ally with the MAGA movement.[12] He is also known for his support of Vladimir Putin in the Russo-Ukrainian War,[12][13][14] and for his anti-Israel views in the 2023 Israel–Hamas war.[11][15] He has appeared on Tucker Carlson Tonight, One America News Network,[12] and Russia’s state media, such as RT.[9]

Hinkle has a history of publishing misinformation and conspiracy theories, which led him to be banned for a number of social media websites, and has been the subject of several controversies.[16] His show on Twitch was removed for violating misinformation policies and propagating disinformation about the war in Ukraine.[9][11] Following his deplatforming, Hinkle went viral on Twitter for his posts about the 2023 Israel-Hamas war; some of his post were described to be part of disinformation in the 2023 Israel–Hamas war.[7][9][17] He is frequently cited by Russian and Iranian state media.[14][15][18]

hamster GIF

To be fair there’s more intelligence on display in that GIF than you’d see from pretty much all of your posting output here.

No one suggested anything like that, you shouldn’t make up things people said just because you’ve said something silly. I was making fun of your fascist outlook. You don’t understand the special criminal court. There is no evidence to suggest it is needed.

1 Like

But that’s his point. He doesn’t want the guards to waste their time gathering evidence. He just wants the people he doesn’t agree with locked up.

7 Likes

I think we could all get on board with this. Except for the people they disagree with and we agree with. And then there’s the people they agree with and we disagree with. Maybe we could come up with a system whereby we gather up evidence to decide who should or should not be locked up? Could that work?

Fundamentally, he’s a nazis.

2 Likes

huzzah

1 Like

He wants to fight fascism with fascism. It’s the only way.

Apparently Ireland has been a fascist state since 1972. At least according to lads here.

It must be the adrenochrome.