TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

I’m still a bit confused about how youre getting that from my post? I doubt you’d argue the chance of seeing social problems sexual assault etc would increase if you have a load of people living in a big building together? Sure homeless hostels with families living in them being in together with single men (unvetted military age etc) would have seen similar incidents for years.
Or is your argument actually that the increase risk is because they are foreign or dark skinned?

My post explained it already, the tone and crux of your post was concern for the accommodation and twitter protests rather than the incident itself, which you were led to believe was true.

I.e. shit, this could harm the unlimited immigration is wonderful narrative

Do you admit the far right lied?

I’m relying on you guys for the answers here. Let me know when you, @Arthur and dannyboycare2much have got to the bottom of it

I certainly don’t think those hotels etc are great. I think the current policy is a disaster. I do despair when I see these type of rumours that the likes of you and Gavin pepper try to twist to fit yere narrative though. As if no Irish man ever sexually assaulted a kid.

So you can’t bring yourself to admit the far right lied.

It’s obvious where you stand and that is outside of civilised society, with the fascists.

1 Like

I stand with you two guys bringing the truth of the matter to light on this thread, along with @dannycares2muchboy

The far right spread the rumour that three Romanian men sexually assaulted a young girl at the hotel in Celbridge.

They had zero evidence.

That means they lied.

There are no ifs or buts about it. They lied.

And you can’t bring yourself to admit that simple fact because you don’t care about the truth.

1 Like

We could have a few tfkers looking at house prices in Ghana when they read this

They have to combat the spread of aids somehow.

1 Like

The international business thread will go into meltdown

You are a disgrace of a poster.

You’re an unmitigated cunt, a lickarse and a bully. Not a nice mix

5 Likes

Pedalling lies & hearsay as fact.
Trying to act the balanced just asking questions type.

You are a disgrace of a man.

Nice of you to actually come out and explain yourself you weasly prick. I didn’t tell one lie in my post.

The audit trial doesn’t lie.

You better watch your step

If you wanted a likely list of people to genuinely suspect of paedophilia in this country the first place you’d look would be in that crowd.

In Irish far right media news, Aney Stokes has not posted (or re-tweeted) for over a month.

1 Like