TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

Seems to be a thing alright. I‘ve seen and heard some stories of abuse directed at girls by their peers - most of it looks, weight orientated that is fairly shocking. And it is incessant.

Kids can be fuckers and when you couple the ready outlet of social media and messaging platforms it can be a very cruel world for some.

I remember @Sidney making jokes before about the suicide of Simon Coveney’s father.

Seems it’s ok to joke about suicide in certain situations and not in others.

Hypocrite.

7 Likes

How predictable to see @maroonandwhite and @dodgy_keeper trying to score internet points off the tragic suicide of a young girl - ironically one of them accused me of doing that when that’s exactly what he did

My post demonstrably touched a raw nerve with them as regards their behaviour

Yet instead of looking inwards and deciding to change, they simply lash out

1 Like

Tremendous to see @maroonandwhite in first to give that post a like

!

But look what we have here - who’s that lurking at like number nine here - well lo and behold, it’s @maroonandwhite!

You couldn’t write it!

What a funny joke by the way

A spectacular missing of the point yet again.

Its beyond sad, he tried to make racist jokes to get likes and appear funny, but after a while his whole self worth became tied to being able to look down at others by screeching racist at them, the only way he can feel good about himself. An entire life lived on the internet away from reality will lead to such things i guess.

1 Like

No, I get the point just fine, you missed it but that barely needs saying

No, wrong again

It’s weird that posters would rush in unprompted here

Almost like they believe that the racists are the real victims, not the victims of racism

A very common theme with the self-styled “freeze peach” mob

This cunt… canvassing

https://twitter.com/justinbarrettnp/status/1185578462632972289?s=21

He is a bad cunt.

1 Like

Barrett grew up in borrisokane afaik. Sew it into the cunt, Timmy…

1 Like

Who’s this?
There was a local councillor from Borrisokane on Drivetime during the week. Mary Wilson destroyed him, he came across as an absolute simpleton.

He’s the NP leader.

Frontman above in Oughterard and Roosky when potential Direct provision sites were planned.

Borrisokane could do with some influx no matter where they hail from. It won’t increase the drug usage though.

Check out his twitter feed, his interview GOD the other night is fairly damning of both those loons too.

Country is fucked if their type can garner a following.

1 Like

3 Likes

When Morrissey hears about Gemtrails he’ll probably offer to campaign for her

2 Likes

I found out a little more about what happened in Carrickmacross. There’s been a lot of Albanians put into direct provision there. ASAIK the direct provision centre is the former Oasis nightclub, owned by Banty himself. The Albanians are mostly claiming asylum on the basis of fleeing “gang warfare” - ie. they’re gangbangers themselves.

Two of them gangraped a very nice looking Scotstown lass from a large family one night. Her younger brother was in my year and was sound. I remember when we were in secondary school this girl’s photo was in the Northern Standard one week and none of us could believe how good looking she was, a proper ride. She’s a teacher back from Oz just a few years ago, now living in Carrick.

There’s two slightly different stories of how exactly they organised the gang-rape but the two stories aren’t necessarily mutually exclusive. One story is that she was renting our a room and one of them went to look at the room so as to plan out the crime. The other story is she was attacked late at night in her house after coming home from a pub/club.

The locals are pissed off with the government and also with Banty (bizarrely, Banty’s direct provision business is considered scandalous by many local Monaghan folk). The protests were all by foreigners however (foreigners as in non-locals) and the locals have no interest in them.

Perhaps a solution would be that fleeing gang violence would not be considered a reason to be granted asylum in Ireland but even then there would be a need to process the applicants before they’re refused so I don’t know if it would solve anything.

1 Like

The Albanians are always at this craic. London was flooded with them in the late 90s early 2000s claiming and receiving asylum benefits. They were pretending to be Kosovars (who are ethnically Albanian) and legitimate asylum seekers at the time. Free accommodation, food and working on building sites for 600 pound a week.

2 Likes

Maia Dunphy comes across as a cunt.

“Big fan btw” - oh fuck off you sycophantic old boot.

2 Likes

Scotstown folk ain’t to be messed it.

Are you sure about your info, pal? The site of the Oasis nite club is now that Treacy’s Hotel Monaghan which opened 2 or 3 years ago. Don’t think it has anything to do with Banty but I could be wrong.