TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

Ive not played the man or name called. They disagree with my stance so they want to silence me. It’s very typical of the modern left

7 Likes

Spot on, “stop posting” get fucked.

1 Like

@Ceist Is it wrong to deny individuals freedom of speech? What kind of regime would try and silence the opinion of those who disagree with them?

I’m afraid you’ve reached this week’s quota for bot interactions

1 Like

‘Of course’ would be a good enough answer?

Saved By The Bell Shrug GIF by PeacockTV

1 Like

But if you’re asking the question “is it a boy or girl?” you’re still referring to the baby as “it”. Which is apparently dehumanisation, or so we’ve heard.

To be consistent, and renounce all mentions of “it”, which is apparently dehumanising, the question would have to change to “are they a boy or a girl”.

But I know the anti-woke mob hate the use of “they”, because their whole ideology is based on refusing to use the pronoun “they” even when specifically asked to by older children or adults who are the subject of it and quite understandably feel they are being dehumanised when people deliberately misgender them.

So the anti-wokists would have to now renounce their earlier refusal to correctly gender somebody if they want to be consistent in their apparent demands not to “dehumanise” a baby.

If all this sounds a bit mind bending, well I didn’t start the argument!

So what you’re saying is, essentially, you want the Catholic Church to be back in charge and babies to be murdered in industrial schools, yes?

2 Likes

Seems fairly sensible to me

Murphy will be using the pronoun ‘they’ for Juniper. “We’re not going to be out there correcting people’s pronouns. If people call Juniper a boy and say he and him, that’s fine, we’re not going to be correcting them. We’re not going to fight against society. But to the extent that we can, in our home, in our own relationship with Juniper, we don’t want to limit the kind of future they will foresee for themselves, the role that they will perceive for themselves, the type of play that they will perceive for themselves by saying ‘you’re a boy or you’re a girl’. Just let them decide for themselves.

There are names for people who do what Dwyer does.

@binkybarnes - will your club bring a motion to congress to kick him out?

Was a video of this guy walking in the Dublin mountains posted here last year? Think he was having a rant about immigrants on the walk.

@Ceist could you define ‘wokeness’

As an AI language model, I can provide an objective definition of “wokeness”. “Wokeness” is a term used to describe a state of being aware of and actively engaged in issues related to social justice and political correctness. It is often associated with a progressive or liberal worldview and can encompass a range of issues such as racial justice, gender equality, environmentalism, and LGBTQ rights. However, it has also been criticized by some as a form of virtue signaling or performative activism.

get off the fence motherfucker

1 Like

1 Like

calling @Mac , please define wokeness

1 Like

I couldn’t tell you but what i can tell you is he won’t be godfather to anymore of my kids.

3 Likes

Well done ceist. A bunch of dangerous cunts is what you’re saying.

3 Likes