TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

Less than 10%. They’re asked to leave but no one follows up.

2 Likes

How does a non EU citizen catch a flight say from Italy to Ireland without having a visa for Italy? A large proportion of arrivals without documents who claim asylum upon arrival in Ireland hold status in another member state and are likely to have travelled here on a convention travel document.

If they hold status in another EU country then sending them straight back there is the answer. They are not under threat bla bla bla in this other member state.

Yes you’re correct, that’s what the asylum process is for.

Claiming asylum from an EU member state? :smile:

You’d want to be insane to think it’s a good idea for the e.u to have an army

What’s this then? I find myself tagged in a thread I’m not participating in. Very strange carry on.

But while I’m here @Thomas_Brady , go ahead, fire up where I ever commented on Ireland’s immigration policy. I’ll wait.

@Thomas_Brady is as black as the ace of spades and complaining about immigrants :man_shrugging:

1 Like

We got here long before the horde.

True story, my great -grand father was known as the n*gger Hartigan down in St. Mary’s park in the 40s-60s.

Anyway, we never destroyed no passports.

2 Likes

Are these camped outside people’s apartments?

Yeah It’s the Liberal.ie bla bla bla…

But the video appears legit. You can be sure @glasagusban wouldn’t put up with this outside his door

Sinn Feins Thomas Gould was confronted by the IFP last night when he arrived into Kent station.

This is a trend in Cork recently. Men in groups of 4/5 surrounding SF members attacking them on refugee issues. From what i can see it’s getting worse and worse and no clear message from our Government.

The fascists have little issue with the govt. They know they are right wing that’s why it is the left wing politicians of SF and PBP these far right crowds attack.

I feel sorry for these people. They wouldn’t be doing this unless they had no options left.

I also understand why plenty of Irish people are angry. They’ve been shat on repeatedly by successive governments and are angry know they think they are going to fall further down the chain.

We badly need rip up our government and get some proper qualified people in the doors to run the country. The guys making the decisions are totally out of their depth.

1 Like

Career politics doesn’t work. It’s done.

1 Like

But the qualified people spend all their days on Twitter. I think, anyway.

5 Likes

The average middle of the road punter is now turning to the right… 88% of Irish people are concerned about current refugee rates into Ireland. The government need to speak and lay out their plan.

2 Likes

The left won’t be happy until we have a Skid Row in every city in Ireland.

4 Likes

Serious lack of leadership which allows this to grow

When Derrick Lynch is speaking out you know you’ve lost the crowd.

2 Likes