That Strange Work Phenomenon

Shit - stung badly here. Nah, it’s someone unknown to everyone on here except Jugs.

The old lad in the office has become a grandfather and the usual questioning has ensued. Then one of the yokes says “Next thing is you’ll have to bring him in.”

I don’t think I can stay silent much longer.

I miss that kind of thing Flano.

You don’t Shan, and you know it.

Ah you dont get that kind of talk where I am. Oh and expect an email sent around Flano looking for cash.

I think I’ll ask what are they calling the kid and just before I get the answer I’ll shout

“IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT HIS NAME IS”

Best not Flano. You wouldnt want to make a show of yourself. I would have appreciated it though. Work at 12. Havent left work in daylight in over 2 weeks. Thank heavens I have an early for Utd-Roma tomorrow.

I don’t get embarrassed. My new thing is going to be shouting my name like Mr. Kennedy. “MISSSTTEEEERRRRRR Flan()… Flan()”

It would work better with the full name Flano. Well done on the 4,000 posts. Some achievement.

Hey Hennessy are you reading this?

Rocko bought sweets for his work colleagues in Glasgow Airport on Thursday morning. I ridiculed him strongly at the time for being like those weiners who go to the Canaries for a week and then bring in a packet of Celebrations to work when they get back but he went ahead with it. It’s not the first time he’s done it either.

1 Like

Oh good lord. One of the yokes I work with has brought in her sisters newborn for a pass around. Really and truly I don’t understand this. It’s her sisters baby for christ sake

1 Like

See my earlier post on the exact same thing Flano!

Oh Im well aware you posted the same thing. I experienced it first hand today though.

Trying to work out who it is. :confused: I hope you went for a smoke during it.

It was the thickest one of the lot Shan. The part time one.

Was thinking that. So an hour was lost to this by 5 or 6 of them today.

I was just letting you know that I feel your pain Flano! Its even weirder than someone bringing their own kid in. Still think Gmans one is top of the list though.

I saw a bird in a work type trouser suit puking into a bin on Baggot Street this morning. Maybe she caught a bug or something but I was thinking more along the lines of her being hungover from last night. Whatever it was, it looked pretty classy anyway - puke rolling down the side of the bin and a huge big lump of spit hanging out of her mouth. I approached for the score but was unsuccessful.

1 Like

Embarrassing stuff to report I’m afraid. I’ve just heard that my nephew was brought into my brother-in-law’s work for a pass around today. And after all my insults on this thread to gimps who do likewise. Basically, my sister, brother-in-law and nephew are heading to Cork for a few days. My bro-in-law mentioned this in work the other day - he works in Waterford but they live in Wexico. Anyway, these birds he sits beside got all giddy and were saying, ‘Oh brilliant! You’ll be passing through Waterford on your way. Please bring in the kid so we can see him. Ah, go on - you have to bring him in.’ So they stopped at his office on their way to Cork and the poor little fooker was stared at and shouted at by a load of clowns. I wouldn’t mind but the kid’s very timid and afraid of noise and probably spent the whole time crying. I need to have words with them. Shocking stuff.

1 Like