That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

The Barter account system sounds like it’s rife for abuse.

Murky stuff

At least Gordon was telling the truth!

And finance supposedly had no sight of it! How were the accounts signed off for the past few years? Presumably someone in finance was the whistleblower when they couldn’t get access.

1 Like

Dee only taking, ahem, “responsibility” for payments from 2020 onwards.

Tubridy is some hypocritical cunt all the same, as @TreatyStones eloquently pointed out yesterday. Assumed a preachy “do the right thing, we’re all in it together” position a while back, albeit in a covid context. And often spoke in another context about how he stopped using Twitter as there was a growing lack of decency & kindness in society. Is there any togetherness, decency or kindness in negotiating grubby side deals to line your own pockets while many colleagues are being made redundant, budgets are being cut, regional studios being closed & several public service programmes cancelled & associated jobs lost? I don’t know if they can pin anything on him legally, or even in a workplace gross misconduct type scenario so they could be left paying him his exorbitant salary on an ongoing basis. Surely no sensible person or advertiser would want to be associated with him now though & I think it’s fair game to verbally abuse him on the street. As an aside, the RTE salaries 10-15 years ago around the time of the financial crash were absolutely obscene. Tubridy was actually claiming credit for accepting previous reductions from his 2013 salary level which was €723k. I recall Pat Kenny comparing himself to Manchester United back then & saying you had to pay the top talent the top salaries.

12 Likes

https://twitter.com/markltighe/status/1673240190142251009?s=46&t=XMZdESTCbNS7rhe_MQ9yEQ
As Scooby Doo would say Ruh Roh, if Mark Tighe is sniffing around this then a lot of bodies in RTE will be uncomfortable…

This story has miles more to run and run yet.

Pretty much silence from other members of the Top 10 ‘talent’ so far. Tubridy should do the honourable thing and follow his mate Donie to CNN to act as his gofer.

1 Like

Let’s hope that Cunt Donnie is some way drawn into the scandal

1 Like

Please let Joe Duffy have a side deal. :pray:

9 Likes

He isnt an employee though so as soon as the contract is up he has to go

The whole lot of the big earners should face massive pay cuts as people are sick of the lot of them.

Id be seething if i was an employee taking pay cuts when these cunts were being paud extra in secret and for what, as if tubridy was talented and not there just for nepotism

3 Likes

My top five people I’d like to see caught up in this:

Joe Duffy
Claire Byrne
Brendan o Connor
Joe Duffy
Ray darcy

6 Likes

That would be so good.

So good to see the hatred out there for these pigdogs

2 Likes

Apparently the LLS researchers are paid fuck all. Hopefully they all turn on him now and a load of shit comes out.

2 Likes

I didn’t make any rash judgments last week. I’ve considered it carefully & I’m absolutely seething this morning.

2 Likes

Ah it’d be epic craic.

1 Like

Isn’t Duffy an independent contractor that’s only on a years deal?

I remember him whinging about how tough it is to have no job certainty.

1 Like

I don’t know why, but I don’t mind BOC.

I had a few pints in the local last night and this was up for discussion. Joe Duffy seemed to be the man they all wanted to be caught up in it next.

3 Likes

Darragh Maloney is on nearly 200k a year. As is George Lee. It’s obscene