That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

Please let Joe Duffy have a side deal. :pray:

9 Likes

He isnt an employee though so as soon as the contract is up he has to go

The whole lot of the big earners should face massive pay cuts as people are sick of the lot of them.

Id be seething if i was an employee taking pay cuts when these cunts were being paud extra in secret and for what, as if tubridy was talented and not there just for nepotism

3 Likes

My top five people I’d like to see caught up in this:

Joe Duffy
Claire Byrne
Brendan o Connor
Joe Duffy
Ray darcy

6 Likes

That would be so good.

So good to see the hatred out there for these pigdogs

2 Likes

Apparently the LLS researchers are paid fuck all. Hopefully they all turn on him now and a load of shit comes out.

2 Likes

I didn’t make any rash judgments last week. I’ve considered it carefully & I’m absolutely seething this morning.

2 Likes

Ah it’d be epic craic.

1 Like

Isn’t Duffy an independent contractor that’s only on a years deal?

I remember him whinging about how tough it is to have no job certainty.

1 Like

I don’t know why, but I don’t mind BOC.

I had a few pints in the local last night and this was up for discussion. Joe Duffy seemed to be the man they all wanted to be caught up in it next.

3 Likes

Darragh Maloney is on nearly 200k a year. As is George Lee. It’s obscene

Silence is deafening from some of the other top 10 “talent” on this issue. Surely it’d be a very easy PR win for the likes of Joe to come out and say “well I got nothing extra. The figure reported for my pay is correct”

1 Like

He’d have to go back to selling cars then

It has been absolutely rotten to the core for years. Nepotism, favouritism, the elites pandered to the detriment of the ordinary RTE employee, obscene salaries, clear bias on certain topics displayed by said presenters. All left unchecked.

But, remember, apparently in RTE ‘Truth Matters’. :smile:

Great to see all this come out. D’Arcy was brought back on a huge deal, will be interesting to see if anything shady went on there.

10 Likes

Almost every one of them with the same agent.

1 Like

That money was only resting in the barter account.

Wouldn’t mind seeing Cantwell caught up in this too.

Please God let it be that Marty isn’t any way linked to this scandal.

It’s brill!

Surely they’ve all been asked straight out on air by now? Assuming they’ve been on air, I heard BOC deny it outright at the weekend anyway.

https://twitter.com/nwl88444048/status/1672905718108917762?s=46&t=3dkoDtDtBjNbfb6fbNY8_Q

Some list off cunts here.

We should ask Noel kelly to sponsor our cunt of the year award.

18 Likes

Have they? I rarely listen to RTÉ tbh.