That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

Really has taken some dive ever since ryle got his teeth into the top job

It’ll get worse.

I don’t think Ryle was too bad at it. Lost some things but that was due to budget which I don’t think he had any choice in.

This Declan McBennett lad has killed it by getting rid of anyone with a different opinion

3 Likes

An actor friend says there’s a huge backlog and that the lack of content is massive too.

1 Like

Nice to see RTE taking a bit of the pain most small business owners have had to.

According to Ms Batty there was a video on Tik Tok yesterday showing RTE throwing some rubbish on the ground before they filmed it in College Court

I’ve not seen the video and cant provide any evidence but in keeping with the RTE thread values I’ll just throw it out there anyway

1 Like

:clap: Proper investigative journalism from Mrs Batty.

Ryle oversaw loss of rugby and advent of sky gaa coverage while he was topdog no?

Jesus. The Limerick lads borrowing the wagons off the Cark lads to circle them. We’ll need a motorway between the 2 towns if this continues.

Huh? Shur 99% of those students are not from Limerick.

Fever from the covid …

Condensation. No insulation.

Rugby was budget related I’d imagine although I think they still had the 6 Nations during his time?

The rights for the GAA games going to Sky was nothing to do with RTE, they kept the rights they had. Sky took the TV3/Virgin games

Panel on the Claire Byrne show calling for the immediate explusions of UL students from the College Court party. It’s a pity they were not so forthright with the golf gathering in Clifden

7 Likes

If there’s a link to that to be had anywhere I’ll see about complaining it to rte.

You need to get it and send it to Ewan.

or their own party a while back

1 Like

or the phil collins leaving do!

1 Like