That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

???

is this the RTE equivalent of moving someone from the parish?

5 Likes

In football management speak it appears he has been ‘mutually consented.’

1 Like

lack of mutual consent appears to be the main reason he was mutually consented

15 Likes

Was he the last male daytime presenter on 2FM.

A chance to get more of Gerry Ryan’s offspring onto the radio.

1 Like

Let The Ball in.

1 Like

Comments disabled.

Word on the virtual street is that rte were gagging McDermott on responding due to his role in station. Now that contract is up he’ll be responding to the allegations. Has few phones with texts from yer wan showing it was all consensual and she told him she was 18 and doing leaving. All while collecting her in a taxi from said school

2 Likes

Rex Ryan’s time has come.

4 Likes

It’ll be some coup to hire the biggest actor of his generation.

4 Likes

even if it was consensual, mcdermott has made a rod for his own back with all his virtue signalling and the optics are horrific for all his woke followers.

in summation, hes toast

2 Likes

A grown man - mid to late 20’s - picking up someone outside a school (even if they are 18) is all types of wrong.

3 Likes

What if it was his daughter?

A mid to late 20s lad with an 18 year old daughter in secondary school would also be all sorts of wrong.

1 Like

Step daughter?

1 Like

Barry from Bachelor’s Walk got up to the same craic and all he got was a few frowns and tut tuts in Mulligan’s.

sister would be more plausible

Jaysus i thought only the Tipp lads would be up for that

I see Beth Rigby is back on Sky News after her suspension for breaching Covid regulations. Still no sign of Kay Burley. How long were the RTE presenters suspended for that time, I can’t remember