That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

They paid out fairly sharpish

1 Like

Oh of course they’d have been smiling. McQuirk speaks up for the common man so rte will want him quashed immediately.

2 Likes

Having a cunt like that as chief cheerleader for the open up camp is a dream come through for NPHET etc,

4 Likes

Through enough

Rte are desperate to silence anybody that even hints at going against the nphet narrative that’s being peddled by rte and the government.

They’ll go after people’s jobs if needs be.

You could hear that cunt Tubridy the past week too dropping comments like “I’m really worried about Patrick’s day” etc.

A bunch of condescending wankers.

8 Likes

The vast majority of folk trying to hold this thing together haven’t financial worries in decades. They know nothing of the reality of mounting debts and lively hoods put on hold

4 Likes

Who do the make the cheque out to exactly? Them there terrorists who ate not the IRA?

He does in his hole, he’s a horrible individual. A fucking snake of the highest order.

1 Like

I’d say they’ve gotten a right kick up their bollocks from Tommy Tiernan beating TLLS in the ratings. That will have them worried.

I’ve a very edgy one for the People Who Are Starting To Give Me a Pain in The Hole thread - that nice wee disabled kid Adam from the Late Late Toy Show, the one who wanted to work for NASA. I dont want to take my hatred of the LLS and Tubridy out on that wee innocent lad but RTE have realised that no-one can hate on Adam so they’ve started putting him everywhere to try and deflect away the haters. The Late Late Toy Show is getting shoved down our throats now anyway and they’ve plastered that kid everywhere. They’ve turned him into the acceptable public face of RTE’s sinister secret activities. It’s very cowardly behaviour. Micheal Martin giving a virtual hug to Joe Biden was peak cringe. I’d say the Yanks haven’t an ounce of respect for us.

7 Likes

@Copper_pipe

1 Like

John McGurk should get a chat show during the summer on RTE .

That would be real diversity

Could have a stellar lineup of guests such as Ewan, Wooly, Wifi Paddy, Linda Hayden and @glenshane.

1 Like

Woolie’s way ahead of them boys.

I see they saw fit to show a load of Indian cock on the news earlier.

See anything you liked?

Cc @carryharry

1 Like

The amount of back road parades yesterday. Everyone I spoke with today had the kids involved in one. Great to see people shoving restrictions up nphets hole

Who is wifi paddy?

Oooft, of that list he’s the one not known, he won’t like that one bit.