That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

They are self employed, contracted

2 Likes

I think a lot of them are now moving to be employees after revenue had a look but as @artfoley said is there a tax bill being settled for historical tax

The likes of your tea ladies and janitors wouldn’t be on 40k a year. The proposal was that any one on 40k or less would be exempt

Do say BBC use the contractors model for their presenters ??

They do but if caught out they pay tax

I remember Gaybos farewell interview with Pat Kenny on TLLS. He spent half of it complaining how tough he had it because he never knew from one year to the next if his contract would be renewed. The poor fella

That doesn’t have the comments though Mike?? Surely there’s a recording of them on twitter

I’m not on Twitter boss. And I’ve no intention of ever being on Twitter. I’ve no idea where youd get your hands on it at this stage

v eric GIF

3 Likes

RTE have posted some very serious and untrue allegations about me.

1 Like

You’re not normally so coy. Must have really rocked you.

Please elaborate

14 Likes

Comments are a mix of both far ends of LIDTF and OIUTF. I must create a fake account and ask for the allowance for public orgies and a restart of dogging

1 Like

Right that’s fucking it. This is the last straw from RTÉ.

5 Likes

No messing but I’ve just seen your post now. 10 minutes after you did a red circle around the screenshot, I did the same on the Covid thread. This is spooky. Real spooky. Woooooo.

And you’re winning four nil on likes. There’s no bloody justice on this site.

5 Likes

Does Sharon buy her pants from a crowd that make pants for stilt performers.

4 Likes

They’re definitely designed to cover something. A new babby, Covid stone or irregular camel toe

Des reckons it’s a good thing Lacazette got the 2 goals as kneeling right in front of the Slavia lads put him under more pressure.

Anyone listening to the quiz on Tubridy’s radio show ?