That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

Shouldn’t you be polishing your collection of assault rifles before midday prayers, you utter freak?

Are you even Irish, or what, or some just some Yank weirdo who stumbled across an Irish discussion forum?

1 Like

nope, im highlighting how fooley is a beaten docket

Because he got his teeth fixed? Good one, mate.

1 Like

Irish American, pal. Quite a xenophobic undertone to that question.

You mean somebody kicked them in?

Not at all, pal, I’m just biased against morons. I rather think that you are not on firm ground when talking about xenophobia.

Got another bunch of screenshots there

:fearful::fearful::nauseated_face:

If he goes to prison he’ll be in his element

I wouldn’t put much stock in anything you think but work away.

I would be worried if you did.

Share them on the private member’s section.

Pictures of the screenshots now, not your own private member.

1 Like

Explain to me how I do that.

Subscription only.

Send your credit or debit card details to admin and it takes about an hour to gain access.

Nothing left on my card until Betway pay me out :joy:

1 Like

Kieran Creaven is shedding Facebook friends at a rapid rate. He’s down to 79 friends now but, more positively, there’s a lot of activity on his page and many people are engaging with his posts. A typical reply is along the lines of “Fucking nonce. Kill yourself. Cunt.”

34 of these remaining friends are racehorses, who see nothing wrong with a man whipping and riding a 13 year old, or a two year old, for that matter.

2 Likes

You really find out who your true friends are when you’ve been outed as a paedophile

10 Likes

cc: of @anon7035031 - what is the cut off point between paedophilia and pederasty, again?

Pedantry?

1 Like

I buy new teeth you buy Polynesian women

3 Likes

Pedantry is an unfairly maligned quality.