That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

2 Likes

Worth every penny

3 Likes

Sharon was delayed getting from the karate class over to Montrose again tonight.

1 Like

The Athletics coverage is excellent tbf. Greg Allen is top notch.

2 Likes

Copy and paste anyone?

why are they being offered redress?

Having to pay tax I’d imagine. Thoughts of that

1 Like

They were all in favour of the contractor thing in the first instance. Don’t see how they’re due anything

If they don’t like it they can all quit and head off to work for the BBC. They’ll be snapped up.

5 Likes

We must be wary of an elite talent drain

What talent?

Take forum favourite Sharon Ni Bheoláin out of it and…I am struggling already to make a list.

1 Like

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2022/0922/1324812-late-late-show-announces-full-friday-line-up/

A spokesperson for the show has confirmed that the Scottish actor will not be able to join Tubs for a chat tonight. They said: “Due to unforeseen circumstances, Brian Cox’s appearance on tonight’s Late Late Show has been postponed for a later date.”

But there is still plenty of excellent entertainment in store for viewers with singer-songwriter Paul Brady, athlete Ciara Mageean, former RTÉ Northern Editor Tommie Gorman and Louis Walsh’s new act, as well as Sporty Spice herself, Melanie C

jesus wept

2 Likes

Hot date tonight after the 9 o’clock news

Some proper sensationalism on Prime Time now. Some lass who got addicted to codeine in 2014 the basis of their story about codeine being so addictive. She says there’s no info on it and you’ve to really search to find out how dangerous it is. They’re trying to come on heavy against pharmacists.

I’m not sure if anyone in RTE has tried to buy anything with codeine in it recently but it’s like a fuckin Garda interrogation. Absolutely awful journalism and scaremongering.

6 Likes

RTE creating news. That’s not a first!

David mcsavage was on rte radio talking about being addicted to codeine not too long ago.

The reporter is the same guy who shamed pubs for throwing out a few pints during lockdown without the need to purchase a €9 deal.

Big obese fella, every sentence he utters infers impending doom and misery. He’ll go far in RTE.

11 Likes

I’m surprised there are.many survivors.