That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

Dead right

2 Likes

Tbf anyone with any sense instinctively knew that tubs was a creep. This comes as no surprise

4 Likes

Love those “I work in media” glasses.

2 Likes

The country is actually fucked, the thing is all those weirdos nephews and nieces will be coming on stream in the next few years and the cycle repeats itself.

3 Likes

The Minister told them to take legal advice before disclosing it I’d say is the explanation.

1 Like

I hope they have been looking after Lottie and Rex

Wasn’t he rumoured to be in the company of Conor McGregor at some part of the night that an alleged assault took place in a Dublin hotel?

1 Like

I’m fairly Ewan McKenna was going on the late late or an Rte show and he claimed tubs pulled the plug on it.

Hopefully alright sort Ciaran Mullooly isn’t retrospectively dragged into this ugly morass.

However were Duffy, Lee, Callan and those type of arselickers contaminated it would be epic….

4 Likes

Bring back Syl Fox

not smiling with you - laughing at you

1 Like

A tour de force here.

Watch tubridy squirm.

2 Likes

Gerry Ryan is no doubt enjoying that cunt Tub’s squirming this week from the afterlife

Ryan on the Fiddle

6 Likes

I didn’t hear any of Callan - generally at 9am if I’m still listening to the radio I’ll switch to Newstalk anyway - did he make any comment when he came on air?

4 Likes

RTE’s repsonse to this story shows the value of a public service broadcaster. It’s being discussed right now on Liveline and it’s all over their news reports.

Only at a public service broadcaster or publication of record do you get this willingness to cover a major story in which it is the story.

This is why a public service broadcaster is needed and why RTE deserves proper funding.

Do you think mendacious rags like Gript and The Ditch are transparent like this? They are in me feckin’ hoop.

Grease is the musical we’re hoping to see him in……

3 Likes

Sure Ewan got his break due to his fathers role in RTE. He’s as much part of the gravy train as the rest

1 Like

Sean on Liveline is very angry that RTE are giving “miles more coverage” to soccer and rugby than to the Chee-ay-yay.