That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

Sir,

The pitchfork is indeed a noble implement, but given the gravitas of those involved, might one be moved to reach for the graipe?

Yours etc.
FatChops.

6 Likes

Sean is a looney tunes. Thinks the Tuam babies was fake news, is distraught about a bit of ceili music in the middle of the Angelus and that RTÉ got rid of the St Brigids cross in five moves. RTÉ is an anti catholic and anti Irish organisation

1 Like

Glorious

He did yeah he took it on straight away and ran through all the headlines about it. I used always switch to newstalk too but now you’ve to sign up for an account to use their app which I object to and my wireless is currently out of action.

He must have been listening to Terry Prone.

Radio Garden or a similar app if you’re on the phone, no?

1 Like

A great day, I can’t wait to get home and listen back to RTE tellings those of us who didn’t already know what a shambles RTE is. I always had Tubridy down as a sleeveen and I can only hope and there may be a glimmer, there has to be, that DArcy is somehomw implicated in this. This will put the tin hat on RTE, people are not going to continue to pay licence fees in the numbers they were previously and it will bury them. Plenty of good people in RTE on “normal” wages capable of providing entertainment, documentaries and sport. It’ll have a fraction of the budget it has enjoyed to date and the “stars” will run for the boat and be welcomed with open arms by the BBC and the likes as we were always told to fear if they weren’t paid telephone numbers every year. A great day. This cunt Duffy asking if RTE are any good at anything. Ye are yeah, spending someone else’s money, fucking excellent at it

14 Likes

Joe is having all sorts of lo-las on today

1 Like

He’s sweating buckets the fat wanker :joy:

3 Likes

Why would you want the tin hat put on RTE?

What do you want? An Irish Fox News?

Joe is burping & belching in rage here

1 Like

Joe very quiet today
It’s a somber day for the state broadcaster

Which is it, lads?

Have you a mate with a radio?

1 Like

Current caller looking for subpoenas

Definitely very gassy

The lad in the electrical repair shop down the road that couldn’t fix the wireless told there was an Indian lad with a shop not too far away that might be able to fix it.

The reaction online has definitely been very gassy.

To get a loan of is it?

I suppose a lot of people haven’t trusted them since they were infiltrated by Official Sinn Fein.