That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

TELL THE TRUTH

RTÉ will be hoping that this will have blown over by Monday and they won’t have to dedicate another episode of Liveline to it. The controversy breaking on a Thursday rather than a Wednesday is a God send for Tubs.

This nurse is speaking well now. She’s the most logical caller so far but is still managing to call out Ryan.

People are idiots.

Some misfortune from Galway was rambling on about her bakery being burnt to the ground for ages so I switched to Lyric.

1 Like

Never heard of them either, the way Callan was crowing you’d swear they Brennans Bread famous

Dee Forbes gone under the bus, who will be next to follow? Isn’t Simon Coveney brother high up in RTE? Wonder will we see him going under a bus as well.

On the board along with that other member of the Cork clique Anne O’Leary.

Even when I thought it was Dublin, I knew it was Cork

See ‘Ned Stapleton Cumann’ section, along with podcast and book below:

Sorry, I had not seen this post…

1 Like

You’d always get a bit worried when a Coveney is high up anywhere.

And top ten news item on the grauniad.

The beeb will be swooping in shortly to sweep tubs away from our ungrateful bosom

1 Like

Dee too surely?

Bus for Dee Forbes. :slight_smile:

Cartman Throw Under The Bus GIF - Cartman Throw Under The ...

Claire Byrne works on average 2 days in every week. She not being around should come as no surprise at all.

1 Like

She works 10 hrs a week,that’s not 2 days,that’s one day for some.

All boxed off, let’s take the learnings and move on

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1672266718931034113?s=46&t=pBoz6vwJNpAFZhshXLNoZg

2 Likes

Not my fault RTE paid me too much.

4 Likes

He’d want to have a long hard look at his agent for thinking this was a good idea.

3 Likes

Tubs needs to play the #bekind card sharpish

2 Likes