That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

Like most civilised adults, I don’t believe publishing his home address would solve anything. No doubt the TFK vigilante faction want a lynch mob at his door to serve justice.

1 Like

I share one mutual friend with him

I’d say this dirty fucker just wasn’t caught. Given the nature of this elaborate meetup with a girl he thought was 13 and his choice of holiday destination, I’d bet my bottom dollar this piece of shit has committed sex offences against young girls.

Fair play to the guys that unmasked him :clap:

1 Like

Mony Tartin?

Yeah they also seemed to revel in the fact that he was a Johnny Foreigner. There was one line that went along the lines of I don’t know what the laws are like in Ireland but you can’t do that over here which came across as real xenophobic rhetoric as if nobody in England would ever do such a thing. Real Little Englander types but of course in saying that your man is a scumbag and I’d have no sympathy for him especially given that they said in the video that he was in contact with a couple of other fake profiles they had set up as well as his choice of destination for his holidays, I’d be surprised if this lad has not committed offences before.

Sends a fairly strong message to paedos Id have thought

Heard the leader of this vigilante group on Pat Kenny. Seemed like he had is shit together, has led to 26 convictions against these fuckers.

3 Likes

Its unsavoury business but not half as bad as the alternative

2 Likes

His wife and children, and his family in general.

The UK lunch mob once attacked the home of a pediatrician

1 Like

They have insatiable hunger.

11 Likes

According to him.

1 Like

All my focus was on pediatrician which i also fucked up

What photos does he use as bait.

The agenda of these groups and what motivates them can be strange. Some of these fuckers are probably hiding in plain sight - Pete Townsend style.

1 Like

what’s a “little englander type”? as opposed to say a “little irelander type”
what’s a “johnny foreigner”?
@Horsebox is waving the green flag anyway, he’ll be on here in a minute now claiming this was linked to the failed rugby world cup bid

yeah. they must have @myboyblue levels of free time on their hands also to be setting up profiles of 13 year old girls on the internet,…, oh, wait

3 Likes

Excuse me, I’ll have you know I’m a pretty big wheel down at the cracker factory

2 Likes

Mickee loves an oul “inverted comma” so he does. I’ve never heard of a “little irelander type” mate so can’t help you there. The other 2 phrases would be very common and I’m sure you could find out what they mean without me doing you the disservice of spelling it out for you, pal.

This has already resulted in an innocent man’s death

Look, buddy. Your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your grandma, she shouldn’t have mouthed off like that.’

1 Like