That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

No one is Leinster House will want to fuck over RTE. SF wouldnt even want to do it even though its their TD’s that normally get shouted down and interrupted whenever they are on the radio or television for interviews. That will continue because FF and FG will go in to government again and again.

Tax on Newspapers has just been reduced because its important for the papers to keep going so they government in check…such horseshit. Its important to keep them going so they can be the anti SF rags come the next election.

Joe Brolly lovin’ it I suppose this morning.

https://twitter.com/JoeBrolly1993/status/1673264786438496256?cxt=HHwWgICxrafd0LguAAAA

2 Likes

Joe Brolly should be running RTE

1 Like

The problem is you won’t get anyone internal to do that work, given the private sector wages are so much higher for anyone involved in delivering those types of services.

Brolly and Bang

1 Like

I see Dee Forbes has played the “my health and wellbeing” card in her statement.

1 Like

:rofl:

Sally Hayden pointed out on social media, freelancers get paid €120 when they do a report for RTÉ Radio 1’s World Report, “which involves reporting internationally, script writing, recording, and editing”. Hayden, a contributor to The Irish Times reporting on Africa and author of the award-winning book My Fourth Time, We Drowned, said she was “not dissing World Report at all here, I love the show. Just thought the comparison might be useful.” And she’s right. It is useful. Hayden loosely estimated that the hidden payments made to Tubridy “could have funded all of the weekly RTÉ World Report freelancers’ fees for around 19 years”.

Poor comparison

Gavan Reilly on Twitter: “:information_source: @virginmedianews understands Dee Forbes is “unlikely” to take up invites to attend two Oireachtas committees this week - more on Virgin Media One now” / Twitter

angela kerins mk2

1 Like

Has anyone asked Ray D’Arcy if he received payments or in kind from VW ?

Can she be compelled to attend @artfoley ?

Pity that referendum on the 13th Amendment to the Constitution failed back in 2011

Bang has one job - get GAAGo working without issue for next weekend.

I’d imagine @Thomas_Brady has him addled to within an inch of his life to upload Tales of Misty the Black Donkey or some such shit that he’s understandably taken his eye off the ball with GAAGo but he can redeem himself here next weekend.

3 Likes

They won’t go after her after what Kerins did. What’s most annoying is how they get all pissy when they’re asked to show some accountability and responsibility. I deserve 200k for such a top job but I draw the line at being asked to explain any decision I made.

1 Like

It never cease to amuse me how people think that once something like this breaks that they can wangle their way out of it with a scuttery statement.

If it’s bad you may as well get it all out there befucked.

1 Like

It never ceases to amaze me that they do wangle their way out with just a scuttery statement.

When you’re in a hole stop digging

Between the Tubridy scandal and Rob Heffernan getting the boot from Red FM it’s been a rough few days for @backinatracksuit

Wonder how many pro RTE callers Joe will have on today