That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

I’d say it would show you’re a simpleton moreso than anything.

Nah don’t think so. Infact I would see you as a coward.

Coward like a fox as opposed to simpleton like roadkill.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1673694625528250371

Nothing about Tubridy or the agent Mattie :smiley:

1 Like

Nah your just a coward. Hiding away like a little rat afraid to come out and face the music that’s what you would be and what everyone in the country would see you as.

Cork people are inherent cowards, this we know to be true. But I just dont see why she would voluntarily put herself in front of a load of granstanding politicians.

D4bz is sticking it to the system here, she’s sticking it to THE MAN. She’s displaying her anti-elitist credentials. She’s an outsider, a maverick, not part of the cosy circle, she’s standing up to the cosy cartel of GUBMINT. She’s anti-GUBMINT interference. She’s a hero. A ligind.

I think, anyway, or at least that’s what I gather after listening to the ideologies of the headbangers here for years.

This guy loves Tubs

Will Dee Forbes still earn money from GAAGO amidst all of this?

rebrand for GAAGO

GONOW or GAAGONE

1 Like

Forget everything else this is the sort of stuff that will cut the Toyman to the bone

12 Likes

You’d certainly hope so

Jeez lads that statement from rte throws Forbes under the bus, reverses and goes over her again. I’d expect a quick recovery and response from her.

1 Like

She’s very sick at the moment,

2 Likes

I don’t doubt that…but being made carry the can for this entirely should speed a recovery.

Where is Tommy tiernan on the list of earners ? His show seems decent by rtes standards

So forbes rocks in in 2016 and promptly starts paying tubridy under the table. So what exactly is the nature of the relationship between forbes and tubs?

1 Like

The cruelest cut of them all

This Ned Kelly bloke seems to have a proper stable of COTY contenders. Maybe he is a contender himself ….

Does he work for rte or some production company who sold the show to rte?