That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

Mighty sound gesture by Ryan.

14 Likes

Hail, Hail

1 Like

RTE senior management coming across as absolute morons throughout this whole debacle.

4 Likes

RTE management are adroitly keeping ahead of the story it seems

Tubs is dead right to stick it to the cunts

https://twitter.com/notthertenews/status/1674032474521731075?s=46&t=0sQkcb7z4szDmx1-2Xlm0w

6 Likes

Phil Hogan needs to be brought in to sort out this mess.

3 Likes

Gentlemen have a way of doing business.

A prick with (big) ears

A friend of mine worked on an IT project in there a few years ago. An absolute cesspit of back stabbing and utter ineptitude by all accounts.

This is fantastic.

Hopefully he has the brass neck to demand the contract is honoured and romps to COTY.

3 Likes

Gary?

Packed to the gills with @Juhniallio artsy types. As soon as they get in they ransack the place.

3 Likes

Are you winding me up? These lads are on good money, 100k or more but they aren’t protesting about the amount of money Duffy and Tubridy are getting. They’re protesting because they are not getting the kind of money Duffy and Tubridy are on

1 Like

I had a feeling this had something to do with that arty farty fucker alright.

1 Like

What made you think it was nearly over?

I’ve the same one

These comments have been severely detrimental to my health and mental wellbeing over the last 20mins and therefore i wont be responding further to any such comments till my current holidays finish, around mid-late August.

9 Likes

Jaysus the RTE management in front of this Oireacthas committee must have really hated Dee Forbes. They are fucking her over big time, then again she decided not to attend and defend herself.

RTE telling the oireacteas who they dont want on the board???

1 Like