That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

We’ll know this Backhurst fella is a cod when he’s employing her fiancée Mork by the end of the year. Some form of shite comedy/self-help show in the pipeline.

This “I didn’t know” from the board is a thundering disgrace. Time to send in the CEA and revenue and stop pussyfooting around

Is that a man?

Doireann is making an awful mistake with him

If he wasn’t from the McDonald’s money then she’d have nothing to do with him. A lad in his 30’s who can’t drive and doesn’t actually work is a bit of a red flag for a girl who must be raking in about 200k + a year.

5 Likes

Always thought she looked like Quagmire from Family Guy

Top-10-family-guy-characters-feature-20080716024108003-000

For the first few months of the year maybe

1 Like

https://www.rte.ie/news/2024/0129/1429143-rte-top-ten/

As an aside, Rachel English is a lady that seems to know her GAA.

Drew attention to the fact Ulster counties all did well this weekend and placed the reason for that with the fact that the Dr McKenna Cup is taken seriously.

Also ended her interjection with a Ger Loughnane quote which I can’t recall now.

1 Like

Ger was never short a few words. Not many of them are as memorable to those outside of Clare.

Taking the O Byrne Cup seriously doesnt seem to have helped Longford.

I thought the exact same myself this morning.

2 Likes

You can say what you want about them, but in fairness to the Clare crowd, they know their GAA.

Rachel English presented 5-7 live when it was worth listening to. She was superb.

It was then given to Mary Wilson, who doesn’t listen to answers but just keeps asking questions she has written down. Doesn’t make for good journalism or radio.

Wilson is awful. To be in the top ten earners in RTE is a disgrace. They should send her back down the courts.

€184k for Fab Darragh Moloney

That’s the worst in my view.

Worse than €179k for George Lee?

11 Likes

Actually probably about level.

This is the absolute worst.
Wtf does he do all week?

1 Like

Say what you like about the pandemic, but at least we got value for money from George Lee.