That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

Great work @Smark. Keep it up. :clap:

1 Like

Check.

From today’s six one Marty delivered his report beside this river which I think was the river Lee.

10 Likes

The Claire Byrne Show has that foreign rat thing found along the canal in Dublin live in studio tonight.

Katherine Zappone??

25 Likes

Crimecall is strange. A case of a serious sexual assault on a teenager, a potential double murder and then a few wedding dresses stolen and lads knocking down a few hanging baskets.

1 Like

The dramatizations are cringe worthy

:point_up:

3 Likes

A guard on Crimecall earlier from Gortletteragh

:joy::joy:

:clap:

He’s fucking at it again mate the absolute water pervert

2 Likes

Report from Mayo on the sports section of the news today with the correspondent interviewing Alan Dillion beside another river.

Another ridiculous stand off between Catriona Perry and Keelin Shanley tonight on the six one news as the opening credits ended they could be witnessed miming and nodding at each other, looking bewildered until Perry turned to the camera to open the show. Again this picture doesn’t accurately reflect the panic that was on our screens for those few seconds.

10 Likes

Have you always been this way or is it a recent development? Do the doctors hold out any hope for a return to a normal thought process?

2 Likes

They were doing that thing where newsreaders pretend to be talking to each other, there was no panic whatsoever

Great work @Smark. I’m never home in time to get suitably irate at the 6 o’clock news but I’m happy you’ve got this covered.

2 Likes

https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/irish-showbiz/al-porter-twitter-breaks-silence-14246637

There’s a headline I never thought I’d see

:rollseyes:

1 Like

And so it begins …

Homophobe