That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

https://twitter.com/feargalorourke/status/1764939246173933954?s=46&t=hy6wc4bLZMiyfotc20UniQ

5 Likes

Ah jaysus

1 Like

I recall sitting in Stokes Kennedy Crowley meeting rooms in his company in the mid 2000s as Terence perused the audit files, raised queries & considered if the CEAVOP assertions had been covered off sufficiently.

6 Likes

I see that dweeb Fionan Sheehan is trying to put himself in the middle of this story claiming questions he sent to Catherine Martin’s department started this whole issue. He’s on Pat Kenny spluttering away as Pat challenges him on what he did.

6 Likes

I believe Martyn is doing a fair bit of windmilling and whataboutery and is trying to drag in every other dept…

This fella has the acronym of THOR in his Twitter handle. He will do untold in there.

4 Likes

Spluttering is a great word to describe Fionan in full flow.

1 Like

This whole thing is really shaping into a ‘look over there’ moment.

There are operations being cancelled in UHL today due to severe overcrowding but let’s talk ad nauseam about a known basket case of an organisation.

5 Likes

4 Likes

From Monaghan eh??

Hopefully he’ll be better than the other Farney spoofer.

I’d say the government are delighted with this shit show tbf.Takes the spotlight off them.

1 Like

16 Likes

I have to say I lol’d at that

Safeguarding the public service broadcastlng/ government mouthpiece is paramount ffs…

Deary me :smiley:

I thought @artfoley told us that some ex FG trustee had got the job?

The ex FG wan got the CFO job after the Dicky Collins severance deal.

Thor has taken the Chairman role vacated by Siun ni don’t know how to spell her name after Catherine Martin fell out with her over these severance packages for Collins & Rory Coveney.

1 Like

June Reilly.

3 Likes

It’s seachtain na Gaeilge Fagan. Dont be a cunt.

Only the Gaeilgeoirs could make a week seem like a fortnight.