That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

Jesus Miriam O’Callaghan is absolutely awful.

2 Likes

If the GAA got Sarah McInerney to do the championship draws wearing a pair of skin tight jeans I’d watch it.

https://twitter.com/RTE_PrimeTime/status/1798042531827257460

1 Like

Was sat beside him at the captivating Wexford v Offaly hurling game (0-9 to 0-8) in Nowlan Park in 2006. My mother found a €50 note on the ground and asked if it belonged to anyone seated nearby. Karl wasn’t long about claiming the money as his apparently.

5 Likes

Did no headbangers make it through to the third round proper?

Lottie and yer man are a serious downgrade on the Two Johnnies. Mouse and the boys in Enniscorthy will be devastated. I’m going on a stag later in the summer and we’d only have loved to serenade the Two Johnnies with “Grace” or some other such song but alas that mooted phone call will have to be shelved now. I’m no longer going to be a 2FM evening listener on the drive home. I couldn’t hack Lottie Ryan and “insert whacky man” for longer than an entertainment bulletin.

3 Likes

Young lad was devastated on the way to training this evening- that bint would put you in an awful bad mood. We stuck with Kieran cuddihy. I fear Spin may have to be de rigeur going forward

1 Like

The headbangers would compete in the English FA Cup alright as England is where their funding comes from.

Perhaps the future of the All-Ireland football championship lies in a three team structure on the lines of the European election constituencies. I’d still fancy Dublin to beat both Ireland South and Midlands-North West however.

A three team home and away round robin with top two facing off in the final.

1 Like

The bottom team gets relegated to women’s football for the following year.

FFSakes

RTÉ negotiating €400,000 exit payment for individual, says chairman.

Martin will just cough up, won’t she?

This is for the bould Dee, I assume…

Some talk of Jenkins as well

Motherfucker

Of course will. And she should. Know you betters. Appreciate the talent. And remember…we need public service broadcasting.

RTE pushing for an earlier election. They want rid of the Greens, they’re a liability.

They know that FG and FF won’t fuck them over.

1 Like

:grin::grin::grin:

Thought she resigned?

Resignation is for little people. She is entitled…a bit like loddddie ryan.

There will be fucking war if she gets that. She’s going back to England I’d say.