That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

Wasn’t that al porter lad well on the way to becoming a priest, before comedy?

It’s never too late

Catherine Tomas?

1 Like

That smug cunt Franc is on now sniggering at 2 portly hushions being welded into wedding dresses. Both of them could shed a few stone but Smughole kept fawning and leering until the pair of them were transformed into Princesses… :wink:

A terrible lot wrong here - participants, presenters, concept, dreadful altogether.

I’ve retaken control of the remote after this aberration by the War Office.

6 Likes

No he rode a priest. According to him.

:smile:

https://www.facebook.com/96796398469/posts/10157509279738470?s=708007021&v=i&sfns=mo

Gerard ‘Titch’ Lennon’s comment :clap:

3 Likes

:smile:

Will you paste the comment for those of us who don’t have Facebook please.

6 Likes

Imagine getting out of bed on cold Monday morning and listening to eoghan mcdermott on your way to work… I’d drive the car into a lake.

6 Likes

1 Like

Gerry Ryan’s daughter has a caricature size head.

“Lottie was really unlucky here, that’s the truth of it,” says Healy. "She really was in a great position to get the breakfast show but when it became clear Doireann was a possibility for us then we decided to go with a whole new breakfast show.

“Unfortunately we had to make that change, but Lottie is having a great career. Nobody works harder in this organisation than Lottie Ryan. There are great things coming for Lottie but I feel really sorry for her. I’m sure she feels this one passed her by but when you work like Lottie Ryan works nothing passes you by.”

@backinatracksuit will be devo.

Chin up Lottie!

1 Like

Who is this Doireann one?

Aoibhinns sister

Ah right

Who is Aoibhinn?

Aoibhinn Garrihy

She’s the one who had her bib and tucker out for all to see in a photo that @myboyblue posted earlier in the week.

Lottie looks like a sister of Tyrion Lannister there.

3 Likes