That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

Ah fuck art. That’s as loud as I’ve laughed in a while at the internet

Hold each other to account

Ah Jesus. I’m gone again

Eh, I’ve consistently held Art to account for his blatant and persistent misogyny.

The system works.

Gas cunts.

Something to look forward to in lockdown

Sweet Jesus, everybody gets a go

She has to be better than Darcy

1 Like

True

Has that Saturday night show ever really worked since Pat Kenny left it? A real poisoned chalice of a show

O Connor was getting higher ratings than Tubs was on the Friday when he canned.

Whatever happened to Angela Scanlon and her new show they announced to much fanfare a while back? I thought she was getting a Saturday night show and they even filmed episodes I thought

Tommy Tiernan made a fair fist of it.

Pat Kenny has always been shit on tv.

1 Like

The indo going down a route here that could see Barry Egans annual party down a few heavy hitters

1 Like

It is woeful to be fair.

Pencilneck likes it though

Nationwide Special on the Spanish Flu on now for anyone who was even half tempted to come out from under the bed.

3 Likes

I was always an advocate of RTE and public service broadcasting . Over the last 2 years my view changed on this .

2 Likes

I have never been and I cannot ever see that changing.

2 Likes

After timer

The reporting is almost designed to scaremonger. From George Lee today - he has a way with words when talking about Covid.

“1 in 6 over 65,s will have to go to hospital. 20 percent of them will need to go to icu and 20 percent there will die”

Scaring the elderly that can’t do maths or have a calculator handy.
Basically 994 out of a thousand will survive if over 65.

3 Likes

Ryan Tubridy: “Remember Pele”, “he would’ve feature quite strongly in world cups when I was a kid.”

No he wouldn’t have you ignorant ###$

Incidentally, Pele is a nice enough singer

1 Like

Claire Byrne 21/10/20. “Coming up after Ryan Tubridy we’ll have our resident GP Dr Something Something telling us how to deal with high blood pressure”

Fagan ODowd roaring “Switch off Claire fucking Byrne”

5 Likes