That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

He is wintering well

1 Like

Brian Kennedy blew his nose repeatedly then threw the tissue on the table the manky bastard.

1 Like

Ffs what shit is this…again

And RTE have just spent an hour saying John Delaney wasted money

7 Likes

:clap:

First time I saw De Gascun in a while

And she’s shite on the radio too.

3 Likes

Juergen Klopp and all! What a show!

This chap is dull dull dull

He has Tourette’s of the neck

Lads it’s only around 6 weeks ago when the country was put into level 3, and so pubs/cafes/restaurants were limited to outdoor service, that Claire Byrne had a segment with explorer and mountaineer Pat Falvey on how to wear a hat and jacket and gloves. It’s absolutely crazy what’s been happening in Ireland this year.

So Pat, it’s getting into winter and the weather is becoming cold. What should people do?

Well Claire, people need to make sure they stay warm.

How can they do that Pat?

I always say Claire that the cold gets into the body on the parts that are exposed.

So the trick is to cover up nice and warm Pat?

It is indeed Claire. Like you see here, if you leave the hands out in the cold they’ll get very cold. So I have a pair of gloves here.

And you have a hat for the head too I see.

I do indeed Claire. I’ll just put it on now like this.

We’re actually out of time Pat. I’m sorry we didn’t get more of a run at it. But viewers will have gotten an idea of how to approach it.

They will Claire.

Thanks very much Pat Falvey.

30 Likes

The CMO won’t be long pulling harmless CDG from media gigs after his performance tonight like he silenced Glynn

John Craven’s newsround was more enlightening and educating than Claire Byrne and that was produced for Children.

3 Likes

Cillian “in 10 months we’ve achieved an awful lot with this vaccine”. Cillian you had fuck all to do with the vaccine.

5 Likes

De Gascun is some cunt.

4 Likes

Claire is gutted and very cautious about the vaccine too - she won’t be able to pay any more parlour games

Will Claire take it on the show?

God this Perry mutt now.

4 Likes

Catriona fucking Perry, I broke the Trump/Fox News breakup on TFK first thing last Wednesday morning

Catriona has access to the rumour mill in Washington DC. Bit like yourself

1 Like

Joe Brolley on now