That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

No hello or intro. Gave the impression he had been talking away to himself there for the last while, just to hear himself speak.

2 Likes

I’d say that would be Tubridys calling. Do it on the toy show or something. In an ideal world there would be a consignment error from America and the 3 drugs for lethal injection would be dispatched instead.

4 Likes

Brolly talking a lot of sense here :clap: :clap:

Joe very shifty here about talking to Biden

The Irish State Sponsored Broadcaster provide top class political analysis.

Mrs Brown last week, Joe Brolly this week :joy:

2 Likes

Brolly calling out the core issue of the whole election and Bojo’s complicity with it, racism :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Simon Harris will be on taking it too telling the children of Ireland Christmas is saved

Is Tony in the jacks there?

1 Like

Catriona Perry there “from our newsroom”. I thought that was a bit of a put down.

It was!!

Brolly has amused me lately by how sore he still is about being dumped by RTÉ Sport TV. He’d be tweeting about a match most of us would be watching on RTÉ and then almost as an aside he’d go…by the way the BBC commentary and analysis has been top class.

You’d want your head examined to play association football

Sycophants on here complimenting Joanne on her winter coats, after the way she stiched up Joe :-1:

Cazza does not give the appearance of a man fulfilled

Catriona…“For anyone who has done a road trip around the US”…yeah most of the Claire Byrne tv audience have driven Route 66…ffs

Brolly’s one line telling us Biden has no time for Boris told us more than the chat show guest from the rte canteen told us.

2 Likes

Colm O’Rourke, Eddie O’Sullivan, Joe Brolly and Tony Cascarino have been the best guests on Irish current affairs shows recently

They are lovely coats in fairness.

That’s a bit like Bosco talking to Grainne and Frank

1 Like

Smashing post. Noting your cry for help on the fathers thread a few days ago though I can’t but help thinking you should use your only hour of peace and quiet a day doing something a bit better than watching Claire Byrne

10 Likes

There’s a lovely flow to that post. He should be writing for the Sindo.

1 Like