That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

Because Ray D’arcy is the next man up

The virus is just waiting to pounce in situations like that.

You seem to be missing the point completely.

Yeah, that “investigation” was pathetic carry on. Ordering a pint and asking for a menu then saying you don’t want any food having started on the pint was bad form. What should the girl have done - grab the pint off him?

Eileen has a bit of a resemblance to Cian Healy. I think it’s the mouth and eyes.

4 Likes

Have a bit of fucking respect

Standing on the “socially distance” sign :joy:

1 Like

The guards are involved now. Proper order

Error strewn report on the Waterford match there on the news. Dessie Hutchinson tapped in a rebound from a Ciaran Barrett shot and Clare lost Tony Kelly through injury.

Derek Davis.

Would they not be better investigating how Ryan Tubridy demands his salary.

1 Like

Small unmarked bills?

Will the RTE heads get their salary while they are in jail?

Eileen’s husband was out to bat for her yesterday I see

Yes. Rolled up…

1 Like

I was just listening to the news on the radio. The last story was that a Monaghan GP named Illona Duffy says that the vaccine might not be the end of the crisis. We don’t know how long the vaccine will last for. It will take years until we know. Illona Duffy is a very good gp, I’m shitting it now.

Has the highest profile communication company in the land found a spokesperson to communicate yet lads? I heard a very cutting edge interview that Sarah McInerney gave Phil Ni Sheaghdha yesterday…“Phil Ni Sheaghdha, as secretary general of INMO, would you like to see your members receive priority when it comes to receiving the Covid 19 vaccine?” I so wish Phil responded with “ah no, fuck em, they’ll be grand”

1 Like

Miriam quoted in the paper yesterday saying she “will be forever sorry” for posing for the photograph at the retirement gathering. :roll_eyes:

What should she be?

Forever sorry is maybe over-egging it a bit.