That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

It ruined my weekend?

Not sure she’s knows that, it wasn’t mentioned in the article anyway.

Serious oversight.

They’re after messing up Diego’s report.

Do you think does Marty eat for free in Nevin’s restaurant

Marty is the king mate. He eats for free everywhere.

2 Likes

Do you have Masonic lodges down there, or just rte?

1 Like

The Irish state sponsored media show ‘Prime Time’ just ended the show with a quick report on a Hungarian diplomat breaching lockdown rules in Brussels.

Not sure why this is news in Ireland.

Yeah, odd how happenings in another country dominate some peoples thinking @POTUS

11 Likes

A little bit of a party in one of the hotels, upwards of 25 enjoying themselves, carousing, a “little” wine, mistletoe activities that accelerated…hi-jinx all round, sore heads and misplaced lingerie issues in the morning. Brussels can be a taxing gig…

1 Like

The Brussels scene is a swamp.

The citizens of Europe pay for the huge numbers of MEP’s, officials and staff. Then, when an important issue pops up, Angela Merkel decides what everyone else will do.

1 Like

And rightly so. I think it’s about 760 MEP’s, hard to find a workable consensus there.
Take this place, about 22 actual posters, a query comes up, disagreements for 4 days before a poll is commissioned, results are then manipulated causing more rancour.

Brussels is just a magnified version of TFK with @balbec cast in the Merkle role and @Fagan_ODowd filling in for Jean Claude Juncker.

7 Likes

In Fungie’s Kingdom , Baz Ashmawy makes the trip to Dingle in the aftermath of the Dingle Dolphin’s disappearance to explore the magic and the mystery of the cheeky, solitary, wild dolphin who made Dingle Bay his home for 37 years

Jesus fucking wept

5 Likes

And which one of them are you? The Hungarian lad with his pants down climbing down the drainpipe?

Same shit rewrapped

That sounds lovely

That emo house documentary will arrive someday

There was something I saw.on rte about that. Priest in there a dab hand at photography I think? Took some really impressive photos of day to day life of the ordinary

Oh! I’m the Chairman of the bar & restaurant committee with special responsibility for Irish whiskies.

Them two are just figureheads. Stooges. It’s the faceless, remorseless senior civil servants in the background pulling the strings.

We answer to nobody.