That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

jesus wept

Cut Off | Broadsheet.ie

That’s very poor from Rte

Is Claire Byrne the first traveller lady to get a big presenting job with RTE?

Claire Byrne is a Hack. She should be writing for one of the red top rags

1 Like

He could be talking about this place.

You know he is. My are lads putting themselves through watching Claire Byrne or the late late? Just to give out on tfk?

1 Like

It would appear so

well if ewan didnt delete his tweets there’s every possibility he could be trending

2 Likes

Well earned in a lot of cases there.

I assume you are referring to Cunt of the Year nominations?

1 Like

In 2019 - the most recent year revealed - Ryan Tubridy again earned €495,000, with Ray D’Arcy second on €450,000 and Joe Duffy in third place with €392,494.

Fourth was Marian Finucane who earned €358,013 followed by Sean O’Rourke on €327,988.

Miriam O’Callaghan again took sixth place with earnings of €320,000, followed by Claire Byrne with €250,000, Brendan O’Connor on €220,000, Bryan Dobson again on €209,282, and Mary Wilson entered the top ten earning €196,961.

D’Arcy getting almost half a million a year for doing a show on Sunday evenings with a couple of puppets.

1 Like

He also does a radio show 5 days a week I think…

I saw an ad for it just before the news the other day. They were going to be talking about peat and bogs I think so she had a briquettes beside her which she picked up when she said the word briquette. It was exactly like something from Brass eye.

3 Likes

It’d want to be some radio show.

any excuse!

1 Like

Sean O Rourke was gonna get 200k pa for his post RTÉ nixer gig until the curtain twitchers in clifden intervened. Staggering money for 40 hours work

I’d expect George Lee to announce a million cases and Claire Byrne to present naked tonight.

3 Likes

DArcy stealing a living. Support act to a pair of puppets for a couple of Sundays over the Christmas and a show 5 days a week on the radio that nobody listens to. Clare Byrne must be seething. Laois 0 Kildare 1

3 Likes