That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

Whoever decided to give D’Arcy that contract needs to account for themselves .

Clare Byrne is well overpaid too fwiw and I assume 2020 will see an increase her earnings as she has SOR gig

4 Likes

theyre all well overpaid.

every single one of the “contractors” should be cut loose tomorrow and see if they get the same rates in the commercial space"

2 Likes

Tubs has already admitted that he won’t try to defect to the BBC

I’d say they’re gutted.

1 Like

He might get an evening gig on Radio Cumbria ??

1 Like

radio norwich

4 Likes

He wouldn’t even get Homes Under the Hammer.

1 Like

On Claire Byrne’s show this morningJosepha Madigan compared the children unable to go to school at the moment due to lockdown to the children in the Mother and Baby Homes. Claire the nodding dog never thought to pull her up on it. A useless gowl.

Clare Byrne was so convincingly dressed as a traveller woman on her show the other night that poor Sheila kept her bag beside her all night.

4 Likes

Just caught the end of Neven Maguire there before the news at 9 drowning some poor haddock in oil, jaysus someone would want to tell him what the word drizzle means.

2 Likes

Shogun Ní Bheolain

17 Likes

She dresses very badly

1 Like

A classic

She dresses like a clown

1 Like

I was never aware of Mary Wilson until last year. Does she only do morning Ireland or anything else? Why is she highly paid? I never came across her before last year until I noticed that she has to be the most hapless biased and dimwitted interviewer on the rte roster.

2 Likes

She was on the Drivetime slot before Sarah Kennedy. She’s a Tippo.

She was married to Tony O’Donoghue so she probably deserves a break.

7 Likes