The 2 Johnnies Appreciation Thread

2 Likes

And this Emma McCarron wan/fictitious character is feuding with Lauren?

I haven’t a notion :man_shrugging:t2:

It all sounds great fun though

Leave it with me

2 Likes

Lauren gave a forensic breakdown of events on her Insta stories there.

1 Like

Britney McInerney😂 Be easy enough to figure out who the famous county footballer who studied in England in 2018 and supports Liverpool is I’d say. Mad that she was following his location on Snapchat.

cc @briantinnion

Chapter 1

In January last year some wan claiming to Limerick (Between NCW and Rathkeale) with 15k followers on Instragram followed Johnny B. One night Johnny decides to slide into her DMs. A few messages are exchanged. Things are going well and they exchange numbers and send each other messages/voice notes. She lets on to be a stylist with River Island. Her name is Cora.

Chapter 2

She says she used to go out with a GAA player (who Johnny B knows of and most would know). They agree to meet for a coffee and a walk in Limerick. Johnny is on the way to Limerick and he gets a call. She says her aunt has died so she must cancel. She had photos of her and her aunt on holiday on her Instagram story saying “RIP to the world best aunt” etc… Johnny has a gawk on RIP.ie and couldn’t find any trace of the aunt after passing away.

Chapter 3

She asks to meet him the following weekend in Cahir. D-day comes anyway and she calls him, she says she is a close contact and must isolate. She mentions her housemate Nikki who she says is going out with a lad who plays inter county football and Johnny would know him. She sends Johnny a picture of Nikki and the boyfriend on Instagram. Cora then says she’ll call down the following weekend. D-day comes again and Johnny gets a phone call as she claims to be on the way to Cahir and she says she has covid. That evening she sends a saucy pictures to him.

Chapter 4

The following weekend the lads are in Dublin and she is saying shes at home still isolating. She says Nikki the housemate and the gals are below in Ryans and that the 2 Johns should go down to meet them. Johnny wasn’t too keen as it’s Cora he’s after and not Nikki. Go tobann, Cora says she’s out of isolation (6 days in) and on the way to meet them in Ryans. The 2 Johns are with Caul Pollins in Dublin, Cora then says she’s in Ryans and ask’s them to call down. Nikki meets them at the door and say’s she’ll get Cora. She can’t find Cora. Nikki gets a selfie with Johnny B for the gram and tags Cora. The lads foxtrot Oscar after 1 drink. Cora rings him a lot but he doesn’t answer.

The following morning Cora sends a hape of messages to Johnny B apologizing for not meeting him and says she was drunk etc… Nikki then messages Johnny B saying that she’s seething and they both invite the 2 Johns to call in for breakfast and a cup of tea on the way home form Dublin. Smacks drops Johnny B at the house and he heads in. Nikki answers the door. She says Cora is gone to the shop. Nikki’s offers a drop a tae and he accepts. He meets Nikki’s housemates. She offers him a breakfast and says Cora will be back soon from the shop. 45 minutes later and no sign of Cora. Nikki rings Cora and no answer. Johnny B has enough and goes to order a taxi. Nikki offers him a spin home as her inter county boyfriend lives near the boys. She’s wearing the boyfriend’s half zip with his initials on it. She said she’ll drop him to Thurles but for a finish she drops him to his front door. The 2 Johns come to the conclusion that Cora is mental.

Chapter 5

Johnny B gets into detective mode, she had mentioned her exes previously. The 2 Johns decided to have a closer look at her Instagram. There were a few comments from people the Johns knew under her photos, however they agree she’s too good to be true and it’s a fake account. They look again and decide to contact Wild Youth to enquire about their previous styling session with Cora. They haven’t heard of Cora. Johnny gets a mutual friend to contact some of the real people who follow Cora. None of them have met her. He then makes a few enquires in Limerick GAA circles from around where she claims to be from if any of them know Cora and they didn’t. He then decides to contact her ex intercounty boyfriend. Johnny enquires about Cora. The ex says a few of Cora’s friends had messaged her saying “You must be fair sick now, Cora is going out with Johnny B” The ex said he met Cora on Instagram but they never actually met. They had agreed to meet for a date but the aunt died. They rearrange but she gets covid. After that she stands him up for a coffee date. She says there was a family emergency, she keeps him keen with a few more saucy photos and they agree to meet again but now the uncle has died. He eventually finished it with her after a year of messaging and calling her.

Going back to when Nikki drops Johnny B home, that evening Cora sends him a message. Apologizing for not meeting him and says her sister was in an accident. She went straight the Limerick and the phone died. Johnny has had enough and calls it quits.

Chapter 6

Johnny is after realizing that Nikki sounds a bit like Cora. He has met Nikki but not Cora. After having a gawk at Instagram highlights, he sees a video where you can hear a voice. There is no doubt that Nikki is Cora. She’s put a lot of effort into making the Instagram profile, robbing bits from Google etc. It dawns on John that Nikki was the one who met him in Ryan’s, made him the breakfast and dropped him home. And is going out with an intercounty footballer that they know.

Cora rings that evening and Johnny calls her out. (You’ll have to skip to 1:05:00 in Part 1 for the audio). Cora pleads her innocence. She denies the claims that she is a fake account. Johnny tells her to seek help and get a grip with reality. Cora denies that she is Nikki. In the following hour John got messaged from 5 different Instagram account saying Cora was in hospital and what he’s doing to her is disgusting. John looks at the accounts and they are all fake. Cora sends him a message saying how she fell for him etc. He blocks her.

More to follow…

It gets worse

23 Likes

This is fascinating. I’m hooked

Johnny B is fare mane getting a lift all the way from Dublin to Cahir with a wan he isn’t even interested in

1 Like

God be with the days when you’d just meet a young one under Clery’s clock and go to a picture.

20 Likes

I got lost driving into O’Connell Street to meet a young one at Clerys Clock. In my defense I was only working in Dublin a few weeks and driving even less.
Flagged down a taxi driver on Thomas Street and asked for directions, both he and his passengers burst their holes laughing.

8 Likes

I’m still none the wiser of footballer Paul’s role. I highly doubt he was in a relationship with a girl he’d never met for 3-4 years. Was he in on the catfishing? You’d think a county man would be busier than that.

Yes he was very involved. He got caught out posting a snapchat story from his local on Cora’s snapchat. I don’t think he actually plays intercounty anymore

2 Likes

Social media has driven people doolally.

1 Like

It’s actually pathetic, Jesus you’d feel pity for the youngsters, they’re absolutely ruined, humanity is fucked :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Have they identified the actual person who was running the accounts?

Yes

Unreal @Copper_pipe. I’m gripped.

1 Like

A quick google of this story has led me to our female equivalent who reckon that they’ve discovered the actual girl behind the accounts.

Ah Shur look, we all know what the INTERNET is