The 2 Johnnies Appreciation Thread

What’s poor aul Lauren’s involvement in this, bar a bit of self promotion?

Would they have any interest in fixed matches in the Greek Super League 2 ?

3 Likes

One of the fake pages had a story up with the caption “Eyelashes faker than Lauren Guilfoyle” and Lauren confronted her

It’s poor oul Goujon I feel sorry for

5 Likes

The part 2 will be tomorrow I’d say.

I’m throwing savage darts here. Cc @fenwaypark

21 and 20 dart legs.

5 Likes

Jaysus I saw 100 posts and assumed it was lads moaning about their shite radio show. This is fascinating stuff.

Their radio show is shite by the way. They sound like 2 right gombeens

2 Likes

Any chance all this is a bullshit stunt to get some listeners? Twud be a fairly pathetic way of doing it tbf but shur who’s knows these days

The funny thing about this is that I’ve done my research on when the Ryan’s of Camden Street ‘meeting’ took place and have learned that, the same night myself and my good pal @Fat_Pox were drinking pints with Hughie in The Boars Head and I actually suggested we tip on down to Ryans but he refused.

2 Likes

Part 2 was up today was it not

It was but my summary for @briantinnion and others who refuse to listen to it will be tomorrow at the earliest.

19 Likes

Zero chance. It way predates The 2 Johnnies even being a thing and its common knowledge in Tipperary who at least some of the people involved are

1 Like

I’m confused, was Football Paul going out with Nikki or was he going out with Cora without having met her?

When does the story take off?

1 Like

Nikki. He was in on it

The list of Inter County lads duped is a who’s who of mediocrity really.

Michael Breen, Seamus Kennedy and the likes?

You need to log that in the right thread.

I’m obviously very innocent & naive, but what’s the point?

Is there an endgame for the person running the accounts, money or something, or are they just mental?

1 Like

Everyone on social media is mental.

1 Like

Some people will do anything for a half zip with initials

2 Likes